Part 14

Two Years Later
2003
Christian's POV

Two Years Later2003Christian's POV

I stood right by the stoop. I looked up and and down the block. I looked back at Jay who was standing and then my watch.

"Where she at?"

"She coming." He said as I took a sit on the step.

" He said as I took a sit on the step

"How big is she?" I asked

Jay looked at me and smirked. "You can take her."

I rolled my eyes. After a couple years Jay is the little brother I wish got dropped off at the fire station.

"What this bitch do anyway?" I asked.

"She put her hands on me." He said shrugging. "You know they would beat my ass if I touch her so I called you."

I rolled my eyes annoyed as I sat down. The only reason I'm here is because if I called him for the same reason he'd be there.

"There she go." He said and I stood up and looked. Damn.

"Why you ain't tell me she was cute? Nigga, what did you do?" I asked.

"I ain't do nothing to that hoe. She put her hands on me." He said stressed.

"How she put her hands on you?"I asked.

He smacked his teeth. "She smacked me so go drop that bitch."

I sighed. She fine, oh well. I stepped from the stoop and caught her cause her eyes were on Jay.

"Aye, excuse me. Miss." I said and she finally looked my way.

"Hey." She responded. Nice smile. Oh well.

"You know him?" I pointed towards Jay.

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck that nigga. He talk too damn much."

Wrong answer.

I nodded and looked at Jay before I stole on her. She fell and before she could get up I stole on her again.

Jay came standing next to me.

"I might've cracked a knuckle." I said shaking my hand and flexing it.

I looked down at her holding her mouth and nose.