Part 4

Beyoncé's POV
A Few Months Later(1996)

"So, what he do again?" Killa asked as she set up her rifle.

We were currently on a roof top setting up.

"Found out he was working with the guy that robbed me some months back and killed my sister." I said.

Killa paused setting up and looked at me. I could see the sadness in her eyes. She took a breath before she continued.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Jamal." I said. "He had set Kareem and myself up. I let him breathe because I killed the actual gunman. He has no clue I know."

Killa looked at me when I started laughing.

"So what you call me for? I know you could've did this yourself." She said.

"True but I wanna see how good you are. If you live up to your name Killa." I said smiling.

She laughed and shook her head. I felt my pager go off and checked the number. I need to do a drop off.

"You ready?" I asked Killa.

"Yep, I got him in my eyesight." She said.

"Those non traceable bullets right?" I asked.

Killa backed up from the scope to look at me. "I ain't been caught yet."

"Aight, aight." I said and she looked through the scope.

"Okay, I got him." She said.

"Do it." I said and the next thing you heard were screams.

Killa packed up quickly and we ran.  We ran about five blocks through some back alleys before we could slow down.

"You sure he dead?" I asked and Killa completely stopped.

"Girl, if we gonna be working together you gonna have to stop doubting my ability. I'm starting to feel disrespected." She said and she meant that shit.

"Alright, my bad. I trust you." I said and she nodded.

We heard someone being pushed into trash cans. We hid behind a huge dumpster. All you heard were slaps and it sound like a fight.

"Look, she holding her own." Killa said.

I looked over and indeed she was until that bitch ass nigga pulled out a knife. He cut her arm and Killa got up.

"Aye, girl. Come back!" I whispered. "Not our business."

"I ain't gonna let him kill her." She said pulling out a glock and took off.

"Killa!" I whispered. I shook my head. That girl gone.

I looked over the dumpster I was hiding behind and Killa was getting her ass whopped and the other girl was knocked out. Shit.

I left my hiding spot and shot at the guy who was kicking Killa's ass. He finally dropped and I ran over to her.

"You aight?" I asked helping her up.

"Yeah, you took all damn day." She said.

"I wasn't coming to help her. Who the fuck is she anyway?" I asked.

Killa bent down tryna wake her up. I was looking up and down the alley.

"Can't find a I.d on her." Killa said standing up. "What we gonna do?"

"Who the fuck is we?" I asked looking at her.

"We can't just leave her here." She said.

I sucked my teeth and my pager went off. Fuck, I gotta hurry up.