Part 16

A Couple Hours Later
Killa's POV

I sat on the couch in the living room for as long as I could. I got up while everyone eyed me and I went upstairs.

I went in the room they placed Christian in and Chelle was there.

"Why the fuck she not awake yet?" I asked looking at Christian's body, making sure she was breathing.

"Her body has been through a lot today." Chelle said. "If Diva didn't knock her out her mother was. Plus getting shot, her body is taking a well needed rest. Don't worry, I'm watching her."

I sighed. I need her to wake the fuck up. I went back downstairs and towards Rochelle's office. She was in there drinking.

"So who did it?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I got all that under control." She said waving me off.

I shook my head. "I don't give a fuck about that. I need a name, now."

"Killa-"

"Now! Someone shot my sister! Your fucking kid! I need the name now!" I yelled.

Rochelle sighed.

"Sorry to interrupt." Diva said walking in. "It's somebody at your door?"

"Who?"

"I don't know. We didn't answer it." She said shrugged.

Rochelle got up and I followed her to the door. She rolled her eyes like she knew she was about to be annoyed.

She swung open the door and there was my dad sobered up. I took a step back.

 I took a step back

"Kelly-"

"No, you can't come in." Rochelle said pushing him back out the door.

"I walk where I damn please." He said pushing Rochelle's hand away coming in and Rochelle backed up.

"Kelly, I've been looking for you-"

"What?"

"No, this is my house." Rochelle said.

"I don't give a fuck! Bitch, you stole my kids-"

"I ain't steal shit! If it wasn't for me they would've took Kelly cause of your crack head ass." She yelled.

"Bitch, shut up. I ain't been on drugs in seven years." He said. "Thought you was gonna move to Miami and I wouldn't find you. My surprise you show up in Atlanta."

"Okay, we just gonna roll back and stop where you said I was stolen." I said and everybody looked at me.

"Ain't nobody steal your ass." Rochelle fussed.

"Yes you did. They my kids. You took them and fled to fucking Miami."

"Wait, what?"

"Did you want us to stay with your cokehead ass. Are you serious?" Rochelle asked.