Part 6

Diva's POV

"B-I-G P-O-P-P-A, no info for the DEA
Federal agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell and the phone in the basement..."

Darnell was throwing me the biggest 17th birthday bash at The Tunnel and everyone was in the building. Usually I don't fuck with clubs but I got my girls, Killa and Chelle with me, and Darnell is paying.

I was sitting in my VIP area just looking out at the crowd. I don't know who the fuck any of them people are. Only people I know is my crew and Darnell's. That's it.

I stood up and looked over the crowd and they were yelling my name, well they were yelling Diva.

Killa put her arm over my shoulder on my left and Chelle was on my right.

"Can you believe this shit?" Killa yelled.

"Yes, especially if Darnell's in charge." I said.

"I knew he was connected but damn." Chelle said. "You still sticking with the plan?"

"Of course." I said nodding.

After they met Darnell and we went back home I told them my plan. After hearing me out and everything Killa told me they was ready to help in any way but I told them this was all me.

"Who you looking at Killa?" I asked noticing she wasn't focusing on us.

"The nigga to the back left." She said and I went to look.

"The nigga with his shirt off? You know him?" I asked laughing.

"We've worked together before." She said smiling.

I nodded and looked back over and scanned the crowd.

"Can I get everyone's attention!" Darnell said over the mic and everyone looked towards the DJ booth. "I wanna make a toast to Diva on her birthday. Love her like my daughter and trained her like a killer! She's still undefeated at the gym. You're one of a kind. Here's to Diva, Happy 17th."

"Happy Birthday Diva." Everyone yelled as they took a drink.

I took a drink myself while looking at Darnell. He laid that on pretty thick. Love you like you my daughter. I mean I get it which means I'm playing my role right but nigga, fuck you.

I went over to Killa and Chelle.

"Tonight is the night." I said.

They looked at me and nodded.

A Few Hours Later

I watched from the roof of the brownstone across from Darnell's house. I watched him stumble in the house after getting dropped off. Me? I said I was staying with Killa after my party so he's not expecting me to be home.

I stayed watching for another fifteen minutes just to make sure no one else would be coming.

I left the roof top and took the fire escape down. I went over to the house and snuck through my own window. I grabbed my gun and twisted the silencer on.

I tip toed around the house until I got to Darnell's room. He was passed out drunk. I went over to the bed and stood over him. I kicked away the gun I knew he had under the other pillow.

He started to wake up and I squatted down some.

"You here to kill me now Diva?" He slurred.

Oh, he already knew?

"Yeah, I was expecting this but not this fast." He slurred and laughed. "Who told you?"

"No one. I was in the backseat with my parents blood splattered on my face." I said.