Part 9

"Let's go!" Diva yelled. "Right left, right left. No!"

She smacked Christian in the head with the hand pads. "Do it again!"

Christian groaned on the inside knowing if she did it aloud Diva would hit her again.

Christian went at it better this time but still got knocked upside the head for not getting it right the first time.

"Owe!"

"That's what you get." Diva said passing her some water.

"Is there a way we can do this without you hitting me all the damn time?" Christian asked before drinking some water.

"No because your ass don't listen." She said.

"I do be listening." Christian said.

"Yeah, whatever. You wanna go to the gun range?"

"Yes! Let's go." Christian said excited.

"See, no. You too excited." Diva said

"What? That's my specialty. I wish I could do that instead of this." She said.

"Everybody don't need to die."

"I've never killed anyone." Christian said.

"We gonna try to keep it that way." I said. "That's why I'm making sure you good with your hands right now. You only thirteen. You don't need to catch any bodies this young."

"When did you catch your first body?" Christian asked and Diva looked at her.

"When I was sixteen. Older than you." She said.

Christian nodded.

"Aight, put the water down. Let's go again." Diva said hitting the pads together.

Christian rolled her eyes and Diva hit her.

"Owe!"

"I saw that. Let's go!"

Christian put the water down and put her hands up.

"Aight, let's go! Left, right."

Christian nodded and they started again and went at it for a while.

"CHRISTIAN!" Someone yelled.

Christian hopped over a bench that was in between her and Diva and stood behind Diva.

"What did you do?" Diva asked turning to look at her.

Christian looked at her. "Why do I always have to do something?"

"Cause you do."

Diva's POV

Killa and Trina walked up to us with a backpack. Looks like Christian's.

"What can I do for you ladies?" I asked. "You're interrupting my session."

"Since she's hiding behind you ask her who the fuck she sale for cause it's not me." Trina said tossing the backpack at my feet.

I crouched down and looked through the backpack. Yeah, this ain't her shit. I looked at Christian.

"This yours?" I asked.

"I've never seen that backpack in my life." She said and I rolled my eyes before standing up.

"I told you to go to school and you can train." Killa said.

"I've been doing that." Christian said.

"You dealing too." She said.

"You never said I couldn't deal anymore."

"I said go to school and train. That's it. Where did you hear I say keep dealing?" She asked.