💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

"Just watching you puts a smile on my face"

"That's kinda creepy, isn't it? haha"

"You do the same! Don't lie!"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

The sun hit my eyes and I began to awoke.
damn sun, blinding me to wake up.
From where I live, even when the sun is just rising, the sun could still blind me. I guess it's because I live in a downer side of the UK...? or is it the upside? I'm not sure 100%...

I checked my phone and saw the time.
It was around 5:25 pm.

I guess I was really tired from yesterday's stream...

I then come to realize that it was Sunday. Which means- classes.
My school worked weirdly, we have Sunday classes instead of Saturday classes which others are more common to... It's also weird because I decided to take the late night classes over the morning ones.

I sat up from my bed instantly and rushed to my PC and got onto google meets.
Which, I come to notice that the class was just about to start. I quickly checked what I looked like on camera, my hair wasn't too much of a mess, but I should probably wear a hoodie.

And just like Sonic, I rushed over and grabbed the first black hoodie I saw, which ended up being my plain Undertale hoodie I bought online.
After putting that on, I quickly put down my green screen from last nights stream and made sure anything indicating I was U/N wasn't in frame.

Then- the class started, so I sat down and joined the meet.

The usual people entered the call, the early birds. My class wasn't the most highest when it came to motivation. I mean- heck- even a lot of the people who got to classes early only joined early to spread the latest gossip on Instagram. Y'know, relationship drama.

What plebs. lol.

I didn't pay attention to things like that, since it wouldn't benefit me in any way- Though... a lot of it does catch my attention. Like the group of guys in my class bragging about their youtube channels. One of them mentioning being "Handsome Parkour" on youtube- which made me quietly laugh.

But as soon as my class started, all our class did was pretend to work, the occasional nerdy kids actually doing the work- which was me. I was the nerd doing the work. Mainly because I always finish early. And my teachers knew that, so I was allowed to have free time until the rest of the class was done- or at least until we moved onto the next stage of the lesson.

So since I had this free time and had nothing to do... And since I was being spammed in the group chat... I then decided to see what was up in dm's.

And... that's when I locked my eyes onto a certain string of them.

-----------------

Squad Of 4 idiots ✌
4 online members.

Dria:
U/N X Tubbo??? POG????

Hiria:
POG???!??! What's pog about that??? It's weird that people are actually shipping minors!! Have you seen the fanfiction already?? OH- AND NOT TO MENTION THE FAN ART-

Loveless:
I have... I can't believe there are people really write and draw stuff like that T_T

Dria:
Knowing Y/N, she wouldn't care about those things!!
Though, Y/N, when you come online, we wanna hear your thoughts