💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 39

"Allow me to teach you"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

{Day 2}

As the sunlight managed to sneak past the small gaps of the wooden planks and enter my room, I finally came to the realization it was morning. Or at least- starting to be.

Sitting up, I stared out the window that was on the other side of my room. The skies were just starting to turn that mixture of yellowy blue I commonly see back in the United Kingdom.

I know I don't normally go to sleep early, but no matter where I go or how late I stay up. I always end up waking up early. It's almost weird how it is.

I stood up from my bed and stretched my limbs, hearing that old popping noise from my bones.

"God I'm old..." I muttered

I continued popping my bones despite my thoughts of me being old. But after a little while, a strange unfamiliar color of hair past my vision. It wasn't my normal hair... Then, it finally came to my attention that I didn't take off my wig nor my constants.
Well- that can't be good...

I quickly walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror to see that I still indeed had my wig and contacts in. With an annoyed sigh, I began doing the work I had forgotten to do... Remove my contacts.

Wearing contacts too long will result in the eye splitting open because of the contacts pressure, or occasionally an eye infection. Luckily, I didn't seem to have either of these.

Once I got the contacts out, my eyes started to hurt a lot more than I anticipated. I continued to blink rapidly to get my eyes use to the world around me since the colored contacts messed with how I saw the world from time to time. Either making certain colours lighter or darker.
Soon enough, the pain got a little too much and I just closed my eyes all together.

"...There's no way I can wear these today. I need a break from those contacts before they split my eyes open" I murmured

But what am I to do? U/N is always seen to have that all familiar color of f/c in her eyes.... It's weird if I just suddenly go out with my eyes looking like this....

My thoughts continued to ponder, thinking of how I would be able to solve this problem.
Soon enough, I got a bright idea I was willing to settle on. But first... I need to go undercover...

I went back into my room to search for a spare change of clothes and found a white dress that seemed okay to wear. After quickly changing into it, I took off my wig, throwing it on the floor and, with all the speed I have gathered, booked it to where Hiria and the others were residing for the week.

It's been a while since I've run on sand, it's not the most weirdest feeling in the world, but at the same time it kinda was. The sand wasn't that hot because the sun hasn't fully risen yet, so it was quite cool to the touch with every step I took.
Running on sand is hard, everyone should know that. Unlike a flat and hard surface, sand just slips out from under you, causing it to be more difficult to run on.
I applaud those who have the abilities and determination to train themselves to run on sand. They seriously are impressive.

After running for quite a long while, I arrived at the front door of Hiria, Dria, Loveless and Niki's residence.

"...Do I knock? Or do I not..?" I question to myself

I was about to go reach for the door handle to open it, but the door was pulled away from me before I could get there.
I eyed up who was the cause for opening the door, but then my body froze a little when I came into sights with Niki out of all people.