💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

"Prepare for the worst to come!"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

The day has come. The bloody festival is here!!

Can't wait to see what hell with break lose!!!

And, trust me. Nothing good will come out of this festival, something bad has to happen.
Because... where's the content in just having a normal festival?

This isn't the OVA everyone was hoping for-

I wonder what will happen?- actually, scrap that. I already know what's going to happen.
We went over this in the discord briefly, the main points and situations. But I didn't pay attention all that much to the finer details of things. I like being surprised.

It starts in 2 hours, but I might as well get on early. Though, streaming would be a little 'eh' without anything interesting happening... So, I guess I'll just be stuck with chilling until the festival. Then I might stream my POV.

I get onto minecraft and opened up discord. Once I hovered over the SMP to see who's on, I noticed a few people on, possibly doing their own thing or streaming. But I got on anyways.

Everyone said their 'hello's' in chat and I said them back. I wandered the server for a little while, just observing from where I last logged off.
Many people were doing their own things, though only a few people were at the festival as of this moment- from what I could see on their Twitch's anyways.

I decided to get some things set up, just in case.

Going to my secret base away from Manberg and Pogtopia, I gathered the things needed. Netherite armor, weapons, cross bow, golden apples, potions, water buckets-- basically everything you don't need to bring to a festival.

"...I think I got everything I need" I muttered to myself

I left my base and walked back to Manberg, putting all my gear in my inventory. I continued to look around aimlessly as I wandered through the forest.

"I need to keep everything a secret from my stream and the others... My gut just says so... I can't expose anything-- not that I should in the first place..." I murmured

I then notice a message in chat directed to me.

Nihachu: Hey, U/N. Do you want to vc with me? :)
U/N: Ah, suree! :D

I looked at the Dream SMP discord and saw Niki in a call, alone at the moment.

I joined and put on my act instantly.

"Hi Niki..!!" I say

"Hi U/N..! How are you?" She asked

"I'm well, you?" I asked

"I'm good..!" Niki replied "Are you excited for the festival today?"

"Ohh, yeah..! Totally! What about you?" I asked

"I feel the same..! Though... I can't help but feel a little worried about today..." Niki says

"Hmmm? What do you mean?" I asked, acting oblivious

"..I-I... I mean... Don't you feel it too? I feel like something will go wrong today... But, I'm not sure what...." Niki says

"...I get what you mean! But, let's not fret about it too much..!" I say

"Y-You're right...." Niki says

I think we were roleplaying- but I just went with the flow just in case if she was streaming at that moment.