💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 42

"Love is a strong word"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

{Day 5}

I woke up pretty refreshed in the morning. I did what I did every other day of this week. Wake up, make breakfast for Tommy and Tubbo, then find something to do for the day.

And for some reason- I wanted to go out for a walk.
I know- horrible.
But for some reason, I just really wanted to.

I asked if Tommy or Toby wanted to go out for a walk, but Tommy said that him and Toby had something they wanted to do today, so that was a no go. And I left on my own accord when I felt ready for the outside world.

Once I stepped outside, I noticed today's weather was a bit different. It was more cloudier. Which, I didn't entirely mind since we've been out in the hot sun a lot these past few days... So, it was quite nice to see that the sun is being shielded by the clouds. But, with this... It did have it's downfalls. The water wasn't as vibrant as it usually is, and everything just seems a lot more moodier....

...not to mention the wind picked up a little bit.

But, this will all pass with time.

I finally decided to walk outside and close to the shore. The water was cool against my skin, for the first time in a while I was able to go out without shoe protection.... I'm not use to hot sand... So that's another thing I thank the weather for being here.

After a while of walking, I got bored and decided to sit besides the tide, just to over look the water. Morning walks get boring after a while of just walking, sometimes you just need to take in the scenary... since it seemed like the perfect day to do so!....also, I wanted to use my brain a little to simply think about some things...

Like, for example- I still am baffled that Sapnap won that damn hide and seek game because he decided to hide into the ocean.
Just-- why? why the hell would you do that?

He got a little fever from what I've heard of Dream and George. Such a pity, but at least he got the prize money. Sacrifices need to be made, and so, we salute the brave soldier for doing just that.

Besides my awful humor, I couldn't help but try and think of a scenarios in my head of how I'll tell everyone about the real me.
But... every scenario seemed too cliché.... This is real life, not some fictional dream I dreamt up.
I have to think about this logically.....

"You seem deep in thought" Hiria says

My eyes glanced to the right to see Hiria was just standing beside me, leaning down to get a better look at my face. I also noticed that she was holding two Ei's, which got me a little curious.
(Ei's are just a crown that are made up of fake flowers, leaves, small berries, etc).

"Just a tad..." I reply "...anyways. What are you doing here?"

"Wow... And I thought you figured out my schedule in the morning...!" Hiria teased, crouching down beside me

"No... Not really. I don't usually go outside y'know" I say

"But I'd at least think you'd listen to things...  You know I usually ramble about stuff like that... And you usually listen to at least some things I say..." She says

"Sorry... I guess I was thinking then..." I mutter

"How about you make it up to me? You know... finding out that information really hurts me..." Hiria pouted