💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 43

"I need an explanation"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

{Day 6}
{Part 1 / 2}

Today is the second to last day of our vacation. It's a shame really, everyone seems to relaxed and chilled here that they seem to not really want to go home so soon, but sadly. It's a must.

The activities today are simple really: Festival preparation.

Yes, that's right. Festival preparation.

Every year we come here, me, Hiria, Loveless and Dria would help the locals set up a festival they have every year around this time. It's a full day of celebration to everyone in Tokelau. The three tribe villages come together and they celebrate with food, drinks, dancing, singing, games, and a whole lot more!

Seriously, it's amazing how they are dedicated to this every year. 

It was morning as of this moment. Everyone was pretty much still asleep.

I mean- it is 5am in the morning.

Why am I up at 5 in the morning? Well, excitement.

I like helping out with the festival prep work. Mainly because I find it so fascinating, and it helps me get use to making new and interesting dishes.
Like- I found out how to properly cook a breadfruit. That's an achievement right there!

But this year, I was more excited because I get to spend time with the Dream SMP members as well as my best friends! This will surly make work more fun! :)

I got into the routine of dressing up as U/N a lot because of this week, but since no one is usually up at this time, I decided to go out for.

Exiting my room, I head towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water to drink. It was pretty dark, so I could barely see really anything right now, but somehow I was able to make it to the kitchen. After opening up the cabnit with all the cups inside, I took one out. I then turned on the tap and ran the glass cup under the water coming out of the sink, just to clean it.
Once that was done, I poured the water out and filled the cup again, turning off the tap afterwards.

I then began to chug the glass of water.

Man, was I thirsty.
...and not in a weird way.

My throat has been questionably dry lately, so downing this in the morning really helps me out.

"....U/N? Is that you?" A groggy voice asked

Wait- oh god.

Someones up.
Someones up.
Someones up.
Someones up.
Someones up.
Someones up...!
Someones up....!!!!

"....Hmmm?" I hummed in reply

"...Oh, it is you. Sorry, I thought you were Toby for a second" The voice said

Oh fuck.
It's Tommy.

"...And what are you doing up this early?" I asked, still turned around

"I should be asking you the same thing" He says, his footsteps drawing near, finally stopping besides me "...Oh, so your hair is actually h/c"

"...yeah? Surprising?" I questioned

"I mean, I didn't really expect it. I thought your hair was normally like the wig you wear" Tommy says "What about your eyes?"