Chapter 12

-----------*Couple weeks later*-----------

Lately I've been so nauseated the past week. I just don't like mornings. I don't know if I'm sick or just...what if I'm pregnant? What am I gonna tell Two-Bit? I don't think he'll be angry, it's just I think we would've wanted to plan this or at least get a heads up. I sighed.

"What's up?" Two-Bit asked throwing his arm on the bench seat in the car.

We're on our way to The Dingo to meet up with the gang and catch up on things. Lilly's strapped up in the back seat of our Chevrolet. Yes we have the same Chevy that Two-Bit had when we were dating.

"Nothin'. I'll tell you later." I answered.

"Ya sure?" Two-Bit questioned pulling up to the parking lot of The Dingo.

"Yeah. I'll tell you later." I responded as he took the key out of the ignition.

"Ok." Two-Bit said and we all got out of the car.

He waited for me to get Lilly out of the car. we walked up to the place and Two-Bit opened the door Lilly and I.

It was pretty vacant in there. Just a couple of waitresses and some Rock'n'roll playing.

We saw Dally and Allison in the middle of the room with the biggest table. Dally smiled as we came closer.

"Hi guys!" Allison greeted us enthusiastically. She got up and hugged me then Lilly while Two-Bit and Dal started talking.

"Feels like forever since I've talk to you!" I sighed.

"Oh I know! I've been so caught up with work!" She said.

Allison was wearing Dally's big leather jacket, pale blue crop top, with lace white shorts and cute white Chuck Taylors.

"And would ya look at Miss Lilly in her pretty pink dress!" She said.

Lilly wore a plain old pink dress, jean jacket, and of course cowboy boots.

The guys got quiet and looked at Lilly as I put her down.

Lilly's hair was crimped too. Lilly and I get pretty creative with stuff like this. I braided her hair in sections before she went to bed. When she woke up we took out the hair ties and it was all curly. She loves it when her hairs like this. It makes her feel like a big girl.

Lilly very shyly gave Allison a hug as Allison and I 'awed'. Lilly let go and found herself staring at Dallas.

"Hi Two-Bit!" Allison went around to give him a hug.

"Hey sweetheart." Two-Bit responded then hugging back.

"Uh-oh." Allison said happily to Lilly. Dal couldn't take his eyes off Lilly. She was just too cute!

I leaned over to Lilly's ear and told her, "Aren't ya gonna give Uncle Dally a hug?"

She smiled and nodded then trotted over to Dally who was patiently waiting for her.

Dallas, still sitting down in his seat said, "Ahh! Finally my hug!" Lilly gave him his hug then ran over to her daddy blushing and hiding her face from him.

"Hi Dally!" I smiled and gave him a hug.

He hugged back and said, "What's going on, Morgan?"

"Nothin' much." I answered smoothing out my black and white polka dot skirt.

I wore a 3/4 length sleeve, v-neck, black sweater,the skirt, and white Chuck Taylors.

I twisted my spiral curled hair and sat down next to Allison. Dally sat at the head of the table and Two-Bit and Allison sat on either side of him. Lilly sat across from me in her booster seat next to her dad.

I still can't believe that they're my family. I can't believe she's here, she's 2! 3 years ago I never even thought about having kids. What am I gonna do if I'm pregnant? I mean it's not a problem it's just...I don't know.

All of the sudden the door barged open. And out came in the Curtis brothers, Steve, Johnny, Claire, and Sandy.The room got louder as we all socialized and mingled.

We all got our drinks and just ordered a bunch of appetizers. I didn't eat too much because I had a terrible headache.

So I left the table and went to the bathroom. I put my hands on each side of the sink and leaned my head down. The door opened behind me and quickly turned around. It was Claire.

"Hey what's the matter?" She sounded concerned.

She was wearing Steve's DX shirt on top of a white tank top. The knees in her jeans were all ripped up, which looked cute with her white, high top Chucks.

I rubbed my eyes then buried my head in my hand saying, "I feel sick."

"Huh?" Claire asked.

"I think I'm sick." I lied.

"Ya just don't feel like yourself?" She reassured.

"Yup." I said and she leaned against the wall across from me. She studied my face.

How am I gonna tell Two-Bit? Then I remembered when I told Two-Bit that I was pregnant the first time...
---------------------------------------------
Next chapter will be a flashback!

The girl at the beginning is who Claire is supposed to look like!

-Sarah