A/N

Hey Guys!!! Sorry about this Authors Note thing. But this is just a "heads up" warning of the changes in this story

Ok:

3 years have passed. So it's on the ending of spring and turning into summer. Two-Bit is 21 going on 22 and Morgan is 20. Two-Bit's still working at the same auto shop on the edge of the East side.

Same old greaser vs. soc problem is still going on. Every once in a while one of the guys from the gang gets beat up. But that's usual.

Surprisingly Dally and Allison are still a thing. Same with Claire and Steve, and Sandy and Sodapop. The rest of the gang didn't have too much action. Darry worked too much. Johnny's too scared, and Ponyboy is too focused on grades from Darry.

Two-Bit and Morgan are living in the same house Two-Bit grew up in. Two-Bit finished high school and so did Steve. Johnny is a Senior. Pony is a Junior, and Darry is pushing him to go to college. (Correct me if I'm wrong. About the age differences).

Soda and Steve still work at the DX. Darry is still a roofer working long hours.

Allison and Dally got married a year before the present (next chapter). Didn't take that much to convince Allison to say yes. Soda's been thinking about proposing to Sandy. Steve hasn't thought of that at all! Even though most of the boys found their princesses the gang is still close.

Two-Bit's mother never came back. Morgan's dad still keeps in touch now and then.

Last but not least *dramatic pause (not really we all saw it coming) Two-Bit and Morgan have a daughter *gasp. Her name is Lilly and she's 2. Two-Bit tried to convince Morgan to name her Minnie. She didn't buy it. Lilly has Morgan's dark blonde head of hair. But she does have a hint of rustyish from her father. She also has her daddy's grey eyes with her pretty eyelashes. Yes, Lilly is a daddy's girl, she is the apple of her father's eye. Her life revolves around her daddy, mom, Mickey Mouse, and the gang. She loves all her aunts and uncles! (the gang). Everyone has a soft-spot for her. Even Dally!

Nothing will ever tear this big family apart. Not even the nasty Socs who make their lives a living hell.