Chapter 5

//Earlier: Dally's POV\\

Al and I looked at her and Two-Bit like they were psychopaths. We saw it all, when they started raising their voices.

Morgan darted out of the room and we both gave Two-Bit a deadly stare. Obviously Two-Bit was drunk but I knew him talking to her that way would damage her. Two-Bit looked drunk but I think he knows what he did. I got up towards Two-Bit.

"Get dressed, Honey." I ordered Allison.

"Two-Bit, man, are you okay?" I asked him.

He didn't respond. He had the same expression on his face. Mouth open, lookin' at the door, and realizing he fucked up. I waved my hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it.

"Boy, I just lost my future wife now didn't I?" Two-Bit said.

"No,no. I can talk to her!" Allison said while I said at the same time,"Yeah, yeah, ya screwed up."

"I gotta, I gotta go talk to her." Two mumbled trying to get up.

"No!" Allison and I said pushing him back down on the couch.

"You can talk to her tomorrow." Allison said calming him down.

"We gotta take him home, man." I said.

I threw his arm around my neck and picked him up. He tried to walk but he was way to drunk to do that. We walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I saw Buck on his couch cuddling and making out with two broads.

"Ey Buck!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" He sighed and stopped making out with one of them.

"We're gonna borrow one of your cars."

"You know where keys are." He answered and went back to what he was doing.

"Hey sweetheart, can ya go behind the bar and in the first drawer grab a set of keys." I told Allison.

She got the keys while I hauled Two-Bit out the door.

"Which car did ya pick?" I asked.

"This one." She said pointing to this beautiful, new, dark blue Pontiac GTO. Boy, does she have a good sense in cars! She opened the door and pulled the seat back.

"Do you want me to get back there?" She asked.

"Nah, lets put dipshit back there." I said throwing Two-Bit back there, she giggled. She gave me the keys and we drove out of Buck's lot and into town.

"Dal, I screwed up bad." Two-Bit said.

"I know, man. I was there." I said turning onto a different street.

"Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, What did I do to ya?" Two-Bit pleaded. Man he so hammered!

"Dal, what the hell did I do?" Two-Bit cried.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He whispered.

I pulled the car on his front yard, because that's what his folks do anyways. We got out of the car and walked onto his screen-in porch with me still hauling Two-Bit.

"Get the door, will ya." I said to Allison.

"Oh, its unlocked." She said and opened the door for me and Two.

I dropped him in the middle of his living room and he crawled over to his tv. He turned on Mickey Mouse and watched it. Allison and I sat on the couch and we watched his every move. Once Mickey was on it didn't take long for him to pass out.

"It's like watching a baby fall asleep." Allison giggled.

I looked at her and said,"Damn girl, since when did you get so pretty in the dark?"

The glow from the tv highlighted her face perfectly.

"I don't know." She laughed.

I pressed my lips against hers. We made out on Two-Bit's couch until we passed out with the happy sounds of Mickey Mouse in the background.
-----------------------------------------------
So yeah Two-Bit is pretty wasted.
Sorry for the use of language.
So I just wanted to get another chapter in before I go back. 😭

-Sarah