Chapter 17

//Two-Bit's POV\\

Slowly, I woke up. My whole body was sore, very sore. I open my eyes and my vision was blurry. I saw a girl that I've never seen before. Then that same girl looked exactly like Morgan. Then the next second it look like the other girl, then Morgan, then the other girl, and so on, and so forth. Then I just decided it was Morgan.

"Hey babydoll." I said faintly.

"Uhhh, hey. I'm sorry this happened to you! You have no idea how sorry I am!" She said confused.

How sorry she was? Whatever.

"C'mere." I commanded.

She awkwardly came over next to me slowly. I held her hand and leaned in. She leaned in too and I kissed her.

"I can't believe I did that!" She said.

"Why?" I coughed.

"Because, you know-"

"Whatever." I cut her off.

Then she started talking and talking which made my head spin. I held on to her hand tighter.

Then a dirty blonde ran into the room with tears in her eyes. My eyes widened and Morgan stopped talking. I tried to remember who the girl who just walked in was. My vision cleared up. The dark blonde is Morgan. But I thought the girl next to me was Morgan.

Shit.............

The girl next to me isn't Morgan. I didn't kiss Morgan. I kissed a complete stranger. My mind was playing tricks on me. Morgan has to believe me.

"Who is she?" The real Morgan asked.

"Ohhh-"
----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short, the next one will be longer!

Speaking of the next chapter, the next chapter will be the last!

These past couple of chapters are about the day in Two-Bit and others POV, this next chapter is the day in Morgan' POV.

This went by really fast!
-Sarah