Chapter 4

----------*Couple Days Later*------------
*Morgan is walking with Sodapop and Steve to Buck's house to meet up with the gang (Just go with it)*----------------

Soda, Steve and I are walking to Buck Merrill's house for his party. We'll meet up with the gang and have a good time!

Soda knocked on the door. Buck answered in his deep southern accent, "What do you want?"

"I'm Soda, racetracks remember?" Sodapop said.

"Oh yeah, your Darrel's kid brother. Dallas and his friends are upstairs." Buck said remembering and opening the door for us.

"I think I saw your brothers up there too." He added pointing upstairs.

His house is pretty much like a bar. Young adults and teens were smoking. A lot of alcohol in the air, loud music, and dancing.

We walked upstairs. Steve open the door and I heard laughing out of the room. I walked in and puffs of cigarette smoke attacked me.

"Jeez! How many of y'all're smoking?" I heard Steve say behind me.

As the smoke escaped the room I saw all the boys, Claire and Allison. Two-Bit was smoking too. Since when did he smoke?

Anyway, there was a large couch in the middle of the room with a coffee table in front of it. Also, to the left of me there was a bar.

"Hey babydoll!" Two slurred putting out his cigarette in an ash tray and getting up from the ground.

We hugged and kissed then I asked him,"Since when do smoke?"

"I only smoke one or two at parties." He replied.

"Oh."

Then I saw Ponyboy and Johnny all beat up in the corner of the room.

"What happened?" I asked the boys pointing to Pony and Johnny.

"Ponyboy and Johnnycakes got jumped by the Socs." Dally said as Allison sat on his lap on the couch. They are so cute!

"So we have a rumble to go to tomorrow." Darry clarified.

"We're gonna kick the Socs ass tomorrow!" Dally piped up.

"The Socs are just asking for it." Two said playing with his switchblade.

"Yeah we heard, it's all over, Grease vs. Soc." Soda said.

"Are you two boys going to the rumble?" Steve asked Johnny and Ponyboy.

"Yeah." Johnny replied.

"I don't know about you Ponyboy." Darry said shaking his head.

"C'mon Darry." Pony said.

"Yeah, let him fight man!" Soda argued.

"We'll see." Dar settled.

"We're gonna need every man we can get." Two-Bit said pulling me closer to him.

"Look it's getting a little late, I've got work tomorrow. Hey! You and Steve have work tomorrow too!" Darry pointed out.

"Yeah we should go Steve." Soda turned to Steve. But Steve and Claire dreamed into each other's eyes, silently flirting.

"Steve!" Soda yelled as he walked out with Darry, and Pony.

"Comin'" He said and Claire followed.

"There goes Claire." Allison said.

"You can't separate them." I added.

"Very true." She said.

"You guys want a beer?" Dal asked going to the bar to get the drinks.

"Of course!!!" Two-Bit yelled.

"Just one." I said very sternly.

"Oooooooo!!!!! Somebody's first beer maybe?" Two-Bit squealed.

"I guess it is." I took the beer from Dally.

I sat next to Two-Bit and popped the cap of the beer open.

"Since it's technically your first beer, just chug it." Dally advised.

"NO! Don't listen to him!" Allison yelled.

"Just take a sip, Minnie." Two-Bit said.

I gladly took a small sip from the bottle as their beaming eyes watched me do it.

It wasn't that bad. The aftertaste didn't affect the drink at all. So I took another sip. My insides softened and relaxed a bit. I felt relief just from two sips.

"Well?" Two-Bit asked.

"It's not bad."

They all cheered. Especially Two-Bit.

"Hey! But don't let me have too much!" I screamed.

We all talked and talked for hours. One beer turned into three as the night went on. The next thing I know Two-Bit and I are making out on the couch. His hands traced my body and my fingers ran through his rusty greased hair. Our tongues dwelled in each other's mouths.

He started to unbuckle his belt then he started to undo the buttons on my shirt and ripped it of me.

"Two-Bit!" I squealed.

He flipped me over so that he was on top.

"Don't worry. They're doing the same thing." He slurred and we both peered at Dallas and Allison. They were pretty close to having sex, they were both moaning and grunting.

We went back to kissing and soon enough Two started tugging on my shorts.

"No." I moaned.

"Take your clothes off!" Two-Bit slurred and finished the beer he was drinking.

"Keep your voice down!" I whispered knowing that it was late at night.

"Shut!-Up! Don't tell me what to do, bitch! Now take off your clothes." He yelled.

Completely baffled and pissed off, I grabbed my leather jacket. While Two-Bit was starting a new beer I slapped him across the face. He immediately spat out the alcohol and looked at me like I was crazy. Whether he's drunk or not he really hurt my feelings.

"Don't talk to me that way, ya drunk greaser!" I cried and the room got silent. Dally and Allison looked at us and I darted out of there.

I ran home as fast as I could. I cried myself to sleep. I convinced myself that he wasn't gonna be the same around me.
----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger I guess;)

Sorry if this is a short chapter.

-Sarah