Chapter 14

-------------------*Present*--------------

"Come back out, Morgan. Everyone's gonna wonder where you are." Claire pointed out.

She's right. Damn. Especially Two-Bit.

"You're right." I said then followed her out the bathroom.

I stopped in the middle of the room and blocked out all the music and talking. Two-Bit was staring at Lilly. Lilly was staring back at him while she ate something. Two-Bit was talking to her and she listened carefully.

So cute! We can handle another one, if I am pregnant. Two loves Lilly so much, and she loves him back.

I quickly sat back down next to Allison.

"You okay?" Allison asked over the loud talking of the gang.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I responded.

For the next hour and a half we all talked, drunk, and had a good time. When it was time to leave we all hug each other and said goodbye. That's how close we are. We're all a big family.

I buckled Lily in her car seat as Two-Bit was talking to Steve and Dally. Allison and Claire were talking next to me.

"We're gonna have to hangout and have a girls day out!" Claire said.

"Will have to have Sandy come too." I added.

"We'll talk about it more tomorrow." Allison stated.

"And Morgan tell me how you're feeling in the next couple days." Claire said.

"What are you talking about?" Allison asked. She absolutely hates having things hidden from her!

"I'm not feeling well." I said, "Don't tell Two-Bit."

See, Two-Bit gets all worked up and worried about me when I'm not okay.

"Don't tell who?" Two-Bit asked from behind me opening the driver door.

"Nothing." I lied, "Here I'll call you girls tomorrow." I said then hugged them.

"It's okay. We'll see ya later." Claire said.

The girls disappeared with Steve and Dally. Two-Bit started the car up and I sat down in the passenger seat.

He turned the wheel then took a glimpse at me.

"Ya sure you're okay?" He said, worried about me. He held my hand.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll leave ya alone. But I'm here if ya need me." He said then looked at Lilly in the back seat.

"What are you looking at?" Two-Bit teased Lilly. She laughed as Two-Bit smiled.

We got home and I put Lilly to bed then I got in bed with Two-Bit.

He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest with my hand next to it.

"Babe you're going to work tomorrow right?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah I do," He sighed, "Why?"

"I just wanted to know." I replied putting my head back on his chest.

He played with my hair well I thought about the whole baby thing. I seriously think Two-Bit doesn't want another baby though.

His right arm was around me twisting my hair while the other rubbed along my body. Down from my hip to under my breast.

He pulled his arm away from my body and he open the side table drawer on his side of the bed.

A smirk grew on his face as he held a rubber with his middle and pointer fingers.

Ok, NOW he thinks about a condom. If he would've thought about a condom before, I wouldn't be so scared.

"I don't know babe," I sighed, "Maybe another time."

He groaned and tossed the condom on the floor. He put on a grumpy, pouty face and stared up at the ceiling still playing with my hair. I smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"I love you, Keith." I giggled and lates back down.

"Love you too." He said then kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------
-Sarah