Chapter 6

//Allison's POV\\

I woke up to hear Two-Bit moaning. For a second I didn't know where I was. That's right, Dally and I took Two-Bit home because he snapped at Morgan. Plus he was drunk!

"Ahhh. What happened." Two groaned as he scratched his head.

You can really tell that he's on his hangover.

"You got drunk. Do you remember what you did?" I asked.

He sat up against the front of the couch. I got off the couch and sat next to him.

"No, I don't." He yawned.

"Let me level with you." I said. I don't want to be the one to give him the bad news.

"I can't just. Dallas! Wake up!" I yelled. Nothing. Still passed out on top of the couch.

"DALLY!" I yelled.

He tossed and turned then he moaned,"What? Why'd ya wake me up?"

"Dal." Two said seriously.

"What?" Dally responded.

"What the hell did I do last night?" Two-Bit shouted.

I looked at Dally making sure he was paying attention.

"Ya don't remember?" Dal asked sitting up on the couch. Two-Bit responded by giving him a stare that looked like lightning striking.

Dally licked his lips and said,"You were drunk...Ya told Morgan to strip off her clothes and uhhh...she refused...ya called her a bitch. Then she bitch slapped you and stormed off."

Two-Bit looked very shocked. I hopped over to the kitchen to get him some water. I scrambled through the creaky cabinets trying to find a clean glass. I filled one up with water and gave it to Two. Two-Bit, still speechless, didn't blink when I put the glass on the coffee table.

Dally nudged Two-Bit,"Two-Bit, man, are you ok?"

He got no response. The he stuttered, "What the hell did I do?","I need to talk to her." He got up and Dally lit up a cigarette.

"Ey! Change your clothes, take a shower, do somethin' 'cause ya smell like beer and perfume." Dal added.

Two-Bit looked in the mirror near the front door.

"Good idea. I'll take a Steve bath." Two-Bit said and pulled off his shirt. He was pretty chiseled.

"What's that?" I asked laughing.

Two-Bit turned around and looked at me and said,"Steve takes a short shower every once in awhile, where he just puts on cologne instead of a full shower." Then he walked into a bedroom.

"Yeah Steve came up with that crap in like the sixth grade." Dally said flicking ashes off his cigarette.

Two-Bit came out of the bedroom wearing blue jeans, cowboy boots, a red Mickey Mouse shirt (duh!), and his leather jacket on top. He had a can of grease in his hand and he put in on the foyer table near the door. He put some in his hair and started to brush his it with a small comb.

"Need some more grease, apeface?" Two asked Dally.

Dal chuckled,"Nah, I'm good, Walt Disney." I giggled.

"You guys want something to eat?" Dally asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I had nothing but beer yesterday. I'm hungry." Two-Bit said finishing up his hair.

We got in the car and drove to Dairy Queen. We ate our food then Dal asked Two-Bit,"Are we getting Morgan?"

"I want to. She probably won't want to talk to me." He answered.

"Claire and I can talk to her!" I tried to cheer him up.

"We need to find Claire then." Dallas reassured.

"Yeah I need her." I said softly.

Dally lit up a weed and took a deep drag on it. Then said,"Ok, for as long as I've known women, I bet she's with Steve."

"Probably." I said. It surprised me that she still liked Steve. Usually she's a little more careful around guys. But it didn't bother me much.

Dally drove to the Curtis house to find Steve and Claire. We all barged into the house without knocking. Ponyboy and Johnny were in the living room watching tv. Soda and Steve were in the dining room playing cards, and talking. "And what a surprise Claire is sitting right next to Steve," I said in my head.

"Hey oil monkeys." Two-Bit said.

"Hey y'all." Claire said.

"Dal, you know the rumble doesn't start 'til 8:00." Sodapop laughed.

"Can't wait can ya?" Pony added.

"I know," Dally said,"Anyway we came to get you guys."

"Why do ya need us?" Steve asked.

"We're getting Morgan for Two-Bit." Dally replied.

"Why, what happened?" Claire asked concerned.

"Two-Bit wanted her to strip, she refused, he called her a bitch, and she slapped him then left." I said really fast.

"Okay, what are we waiting for let's go get her!" Claire yelled. We all ran out the door while Steve made his Indian call.

"Where's Darry? Working?" Dally asked.

"Yup!" Sodapop said.

I peered over at Two-Bit. He's nervous. I can tell. I feel terrible for him. He didn't mean to do it. Well he did, but he was drunk. He couldn't remember that it happened this morning! We got to her house in a matter of minutes.

"Let's have Allison and I go in first. Ya know." Claire said to the boys.

"Good idea. Just, will ya let her know I wanna talk to her. If she don't want to talk to me...then...let her know I still love her." Two-Bit said depressingly.

Awww. "We will." I said. We walked up to her door and Claire knocked.

--------------------------------------------

The girl at the beginning is Allison. Or who she's supposed to look like.

Ok, so if you're confused on the gangs relationships, like who's dating who, here it is.

Two-Bit and Morgan (The story)
Dallas and Allison
Steve and Claire
Sodapop and Sandy (!Spoiler!: Sandy will be here in the future of this FF)

-Sarah