Chapter 2

A couple months passed and we saw each other more and more. He asked me to be his girl and of course I said yes! Now that summer is here and I graduated high school we can see each other more!

I just woke up not too long ago. It's like 9:30 in the morning and I'm reading a book in my living room.

My hair is out loose in curls and I'm wearing one of my dad's old plaid shirts. I also wore white underwear with the shirt buttoned up covering my body.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I put my book down on the coffee table and opened the door to see who it is. Two-Bit!

"Hey babe! Come on in!"

I kissed him as he entered the room.

"Whatcha been doing?" He asked.

"I was just reading a book. Hold on let me get out of my pjs."

I'm not embarrassed that I'm half naked in front of my boyfriend. Well because he's my boyfriend, even though we've never done it. He's asked me about it before. I've told him to wait until we're married, or when we're older.

Anyway I left my hair the way it was, in it's soft curls. I tossed on a white tank top, jean jacket, high waisted shorts, and my black converse. Then I walked back into the living room.

"Wanna head out, go do something?" He asked.

"Yeah. Better than bumming around here."

We left the house and he took my my hand.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"The Dingo. We're gonna meet up with Pony, and Dally."

"Cool!"

As we got closer to The Dingo we talked for a while then I noticed he was gazing at me. I looked back at him, in his joyous grey eyes.

"What?" I laughed.

He couldn't help but smile, then he looked away.

"What?!?! Tell me!" I laughed loudly grasping his arm with both hands.

"Nothing. Your just too cute babydoll!" He finally said.

Still, even today, he makes me blush. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world! I just love little things like that, it just melts me. I love him.

He opened the door for me and I walked into The Dingo. I looked around the room with Two by my side. He pointed to the corner of the room and said,"There."

"Hey boys!"

"Hey Morgan." Johnny said softly.

"Sup." Pony said.

"Hey, do you know where Alli is?" Dal asked.

Yeah I introduced Claire and Allison to the gang. They all got along, which is great!

Steve made the move on Claire a while ago. They liked each other. They are so cute together! Ahhh! And Dally liked Allison since the minute he saw her. Dally and Allison are also very cute together. They both are head over heels for each other. Your welcome Claire, and Allison.

Dally, Pony, Johnny, Two-Bit, and I talked and just hung out. Dally and Two-Bit yelled and talked to the other greasers in the place. Ponyboy, Johnny, and I just talked about books, movie, and the summer ahead.

Two laughed,"Hey babydoll ya wanna head out?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

I said goodbye to the guys and we left The Dingo.