You heard me wrong (Request)

A/n- A request!

Year: 4

House: You choose

-

Author POV (me! how are you loves) 

So. Let's start like this.

Draco likes you.

You like Draco.

It's pretty obvious.

It is the Yule Ball season in 4th year. Draco planned to ask you to the ball.

You're his best friend, but- you're friends with the one and only--

Golden Trio.

Specifically Harry Potter.

You both have been friends for very long. Many people shipped you two together, but you just loved each other as siblings.

Now, Draco was gonna ask you to the Yule Ball.

Was.

And this is basically why.

Story (as in author is gone this is already the story so lmfao bye)

"Harry?"

You went by the lake to see Harry Potter, sitting by a tree, looking down nervously.

"What's wrong?" you asked, plopping down beside him.

"Nothing, nothing... Hey-- what would be the most likely clue that would come out of a completely random golden egg?"

You chuckled. "I can't help you with that egg clue, Harry."

He sighed. "I don't want this anymore,"

"What?"

"I'm tired, Y/n. I'm overwhelmed. I just want to remove my stupid scar and have a normal life. I want to watch the champions fight dragons, find out golden egg clues, and go through all the tasks, not be one." Harry said sadly.

"Well," you said, "there's still the Yule Ball to look forward to."

"Not really," he frowned. "Cho couldn't go with me, she's going with Cedric Diggory."

He crossed his arms like a child.

You gave him a hug. He hugged you back.

"You really think I could get through the tournament?" Harry mumbled into the hug.

"Of course!" you laughed.

(A/n- THIS IS STILL A DRACO X READER!) 

Meanwhile, Draco...

Draco saw the familiar h/c hair and followed you to by the lake.

"Of course!" he heard you giggle. He looked over and saw you two hugging.

He must've asked her to the ball...

Draco tried to resist himself from running over there and smacking Potter in the face.

He turned on his heel and marched back to the castle.

"Saint Potter," he grumbled. "Getting every little thing he wants. He gets to be a Hogwarts champion, he gets everyone's attention, and now-- now he gets Y/n."

"DRAKIE-POO!"

Oh Godric, Pansy.

"Drakie!!!" she ran over to him. "So you know there's the Yule Ball... I was wondering if you wanted to go with me--"