Cheated on (PART 1)

House: You choose

Year: 7th (WAR)

-

The war has finished. Voldemort was dead. Killed by the one and only famous Harry Potter.

You sported a deep gash on your arm before setting off to find Draco Malfoy, your boyfriend.

"Hey, Y/n," you turned and saw your best friend, George Weasley. He looked awful.

"George!" you said. "Are you okay?"

"I-I..." he couldn't talk. Instead he just hugged you. 

"Fred's...gone..." he cried.

"It'll be okay.." you said, tears starting to well up in your eyes as you patted his back, thinking about your other best friend.

"George," called Mrs. Weasley from the huddle of redheads.

George wiped his eyes before giving you a small grin and going to his family.

You dried your tears and continued looking for Draco.

"Draco!" you turned and saw a girl with brown curls. You recognized her as Astoria Greengrass.

You followed where she was running to, and it was in the place Hermione Granger punched Draco. You saw your boyfriend. You hid and watched.

Astoria walked up to Draco and--

Kissed him.

And Draco kissed back.

Anger, shock, and disbelief quickly took over your emotions.

You let out a small sob, which you immediately stifled.

They heard you though. Astoria pulled back from Draco and they both looked up to see you.

Draco's eyes widened. "Y-Y/n..."

You didn't say anything. You just marched angrily over to Draco and slapped him hard on the face.

He staggered, clutching his cheek.

"How long has this been going on?!?" you yelled. "How long, Malfoy?!?"

He winced because you called him by his last name.

"Since..."

"Since when!?"

"Since Dumbledore died."

You didn't say anything. You couldn't. Your boyfriend since 3rd year, cheated on you.

You stepped away, blinking back tears. You could only muster two words.

"We're over."

You turned and ran back to the castle, tears now streaming down your face, leaving Draco and Astoria.