A hilarious kind of jealousy

House: Hufflepuff
Year not specified, you can choose between 3 and 4 but Voldy doesn't exist

-

Draco was acting weird.

He seemed to be getting as distant as ever.

It might be, you thought, his parents or friends wouldn't let him hang around me anymore

You were his Hufflepuff girlfriend, after all.

Because of this, you stayed around Cedric Diggory and his friends a lot more, seeing as Draco ignored you most of the time, and walked away whenever you tried to approach him.

"Still not minding you?" Cedric asked as you looked over at your boyfriend from the Hufflepuff table. 

You and Draco hadn't acknowledged each other for almost a week, not one word said.

"Yep," you sighed, picking at your food.

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"I did, Ced, but every time I approach him, he leaves!"

"It doesn't hurt to try again," said Cedric, and you scowled. "And I wouldn't meddle in your love life, it's not my place to interfere."

He finished his dinner and stood. "I'll see you in the common room, Y/n." he smiled, giving you a short hug.

Little did you know, Draco eyes wondered over to you, his fist clenching the fork in his hand. How dare Diggory hug you?

Soon after that, you stood too, accompanied by your friends, walking towards the stairs leading to the basement, where the kitchen was as well as the common room.

-the next day- 

The day after was the same. There were times where you brushed by Draco but he still didn't talk to you, again walking away after the other time you attempted to talk to him again.

"Okay, that's it," you said, marching to Draco and grabbing his wrist, pulling him away from his friends.

"Wha- Y/n!" he quickly shut up after that, remembering that he was giving you silent treatment.

"Draco, what's the problem?" you asked after you pulled him into a deserted corridor. "Don't act like I didn't notice you weren't talking to me this whole week."

"Nothing."

You crossed your arms and leaned on the wall, obviously unconvinced. "I'm waiting." 

He sighed, mumbling something.

"What was that?"

"You spend too much time with Diggory."

"You're jealous?"

"So what if I am?"

Much to Draco's surprise, you burst out laughing.

"Nothing's funny!" he pouted as you held the wall for support.

"Oh, Draco, you've got it all wrong," you finally said when you calmed down. "Cedric's my cousin! 

"See, you've been spending so much time with-- wait what?"

You erupted in laughter once again.

Draco crossed his arms, pouting again. "It's not funny..."

"I'm sorry, love," you said as you stopped laughing. You leaned in and pressed your lips to his. "Better?"

Draco smirked slightly, his arms extending to wrap around your waist. "Maybe I will be if you kiss me again."