Cramps

Year: 5

House: Slytherin

This might be short

-

You woke up with a wave of pain in your stomach. Oh, no. It was Mother Nature's monthly visit.

"Y/n?" you heard. It was Daphne Greengrass, your friend. "We might be late. Are you coming?"

"Ugh... no..." you groaned, too weak to get up.

"Alright, then, we'll see you later. C'mon, Pansy, Millicent. ..."

You groggily stood to change, then flopped back on the bed. 

"Why must this happen," you mumbled into your pillow. 

After a while of enduring the pain, you dozed off for a couple of moments.

You awoke to the sound of the door opening. There stood Draco Malfoy, your boyfriend.

"Love, are you okay?" he asked. "I didn't see you all day and you weren't in classes!"

"  'M fine, really, Draco," you said. "You might miss class."

"No, I'm not moving till you tell me what's wrong." he said stubbornly, putting down his school bag and leaning against the bedpost.

"  'Kay... today's my period,"

"Oh. Well, is there anything I can do?"

"It's okay, Draco, I'll just wait for the pain to ease then I'll just go to the kitchens and get some chocolate or something."

"No," he said. "I'll get it."

"No, it's fine," you said. "Go back to class."

"Nope," he retorted, popping the 'p'. "I'll take care of you today."

You sighed then gave him a small grin. There was no point arguing with him.

He left the dormitory, and a little while later he came back, with a plate of Honeydukes' best chocolate.

You perked up eagerly and got one as soon it was within your reach.

"Yes!" you said, taking a bite. "Thanks, Draco."

He took a chocolate for himself.

"Don't touch it!" you snapped. "Just kidding." you said as you chuckled.

He shook his head and laughed.

Once you two finished it, you felt much better, you thought you might be able to go to class.

As you stood up to change into your uniform, Draco stopped you. 

"I don't think so," he said. "Let's stay here. I wanna spend time with you."

He lay down on your bed and held out his arms. "Cuddle with me?"

You smiled as you laid down next to him, his arms wrapping around you.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Draco."