Don't Leave Me

A/N- I might put this one into one of my stories too

!!This might be sad!!

House: Slytherin

Year: 6th

Warning: Self-harm. Depression. Don't read this if you think you'll be triggered.

--------------------------------------

6th year at Hogwarts. It started off pretty rough. Your boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, would ignore you and avoid you every time you tried to talk to him. Draco eventually broke up with you, but he didn't give a specific reason.  You were failing some of the most major subjects. Voldemort was back. You kept messing up. You were sometimes left out by the golden trio, and you were suspicious that they talk about you behind your back.

You knew what you had to do.

It was Christmas time at Hogwarts, and you stayed at the school. Harry, Ron, and Hermione stayed at the Burrow. Draco went home to his manor for the holidays. 

Before Christmas, you did your best in school, you tried to answer all the questions like Hermione.

You ate all your favorite foods.

You bought all the things you wanted from Hogsmeade.

The day has come. The day you were going to jump off the Astronomy tower.

You wrote to your friends, saying the nicest things about them.

Dear Harry,

Thanks for being an amazing friend. If I did anything wrong, I'm sorry for it. I'll always remember you.

From, Y/n 

-------------------------------------

Dear Ron,

Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for being a supportive friend to me, Harry, and Hermione. By the way, I left your favorite Honeydukes candies under your bed. You'll want it.

From, Y/n

-----------------------------------------

Dear Hermione, 

Thank you for being the best best friend ever. You're really smart. I'll miss you and I'll always remember you.

From, Y/n

-------------------------------------------

You exhaled and a few tears cascaded down your cheeks as you sent these letters to the Burrow. It was time to write to Draco, the person you still loved.

My dearest Draco,

I know you don't love me, but I still and will always love you. Whatever I did wrong that made you break up with me, I'm really, really, sorry. I'll always remember you, because it's time for me to go. If you know what I mean, don't try and stop me. 

I love you,

Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

You sent the letter to the Malfoy Manor that evening. Tonight, you thought. I'm going to die tonight at midnight.

--------------------------------------------------

Draco was sitting on his bed in his room. He was thinking of you, thinking if it was the right decision to leave you. It's for the best, he thought. I don't want her to get hurt.

Then a faint tapping was heard by his window sill and he stood to retrieve the letter that your owl sent.

He opened it and read it. His eyes widened. He quickly changed and got some Floo Powder.

"Hogwarts!" he shouted. 

He came out of the Slytherin common room fireplace.

"Drakey! Drakey, you're back!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson. She ran over to him and clung to him like a koala.

"Parkinson, get off!" he said and pushed her away, exiting the common room and making his way to the Astronomy tower.

--------------------------------------

"This is it," you mumbled.

You were standing on the railing of the tower, holding on to the wall beside you. Your H/C hair flowed with the breeze.

You shut your eyes and thought of your family, friends, Draco...

I'm sorry, Draco.

You were deep in thought that you didn't notice someone running up the steps.

Just when you were about to jump, someone grabbed your waist and tugged you down.

You opened your eyes and saw silver-blue eyes looking into your E/C ones.

"Draco..." you breathed.

"What the fucking hell were you thinking?!? I have no idea what I would do without you!"

"W-Why did you pull me down?" you said.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't have." he answered.

"How come all of a sudden you care? I clearly remember you telling me that you didn't love me anymore. ..." you told him.

He looked at you. "That's not true... I still love you. I never stopped," he said, tears starting to spill down his face. "It's... it's because I wanted to protect you,"

He pulled up his sleeve and revealed the Dark Mark.

"Oh Draco..." you whispered.

"I-I didn't want to do this. I don't want to do this... but I have to," he said. "Or he'll kill me..."

You stepped forward and kissed his cheek then wrapped your arms around him. He buried his face in your neck and cried.

"Y/n... please don't leave me... I still love you... you're all I have left..." he sobbed.

The sight of the misunderstood boy in your arms made tears leak out of your eyes, too.

You rubbed his back and leaned your head closer to his. "Shh, it's okay. I'm sorry. I'm not going anywhere. I love you, too."

You continued saying soothing things to him until his tears finally slowed.

"Come on," you said. "Let's get you to the dormitories. You're tired, you need rest."

You made your way to the Slytherin common room. Everyone was asleep, and once you got there Draco collapsed on the couch and closed his eyes. You went up to the girls dorm and got a blanket and put it over Draco. 

You pecked his lips before getting up to go to your room when you felt him tug on your arm.

"No," he said, moving aside and made a space for you. "Stay here, with me."

You nodded and lay down beside him. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close.

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love you too," you said back.

-----------------------------------

A/N- So, how was that? did u cry?

I made myself sad....

haha.

anyway

vote. comment. and share.

See my other stories too! 

See u in the next imagine!