Positive pt. 3

A/n- Back! So, so, sorry for not updating, but I had many things to do for school- (exams suck lol) remember, requests are open! Sorry if it's short, I don't really have much ideas so far.

-

"You're having twins!" the doctor stated happily. "A boy and a girl! You two are very lucky. Now excuse me, please, my apologies, I have another patient due." She nodded politely at you, Draco, and Hermione before clutching her clipboard and walking away.

"Our kids..." you held a hand over your heart, looking at the two figures in the ultra sound picture the doctor handed you. You handed it to Draco, who smiled as he ran a finger over the glossy paper.

"Wow!" Hermione exclaimed. "Twins, Y/n!"

"Yeah," you breathed. You felt this over happiness, the same feeling you felt when you got your letter to Hogwarts and when you were married to Draco. 

-

You and Draco were laying in bed that night, Draco's hand resting on your belly. 

"So," he said, "remember that deal we thought of?"

You chuckled. "Yeah. The naming. Since they're both a boy and girl, we can both think."

"Have you thought of yours?"

"Kind of," you said. "I was thinking... Eltanin. I remember learning in Astronomy that it was the brightest star in the Draco constellation."

"Did I ever mention I love you?"

"Maybe." you laughed softly, moving to rest your hand on his. "How about you, have you thought of a name?"

 "When I was little my mother told me that they named me after the Draco constellation. She said it was her favorite." (i dont think this really happened but its just for the story) "So I was thinking... Scorpius, because it was my favorite."

"Well, I think they're both wonderful names," you said.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so too."