Blood-traitor traitor pt. 2

Year: 5
House: Gryffindor

Part 2 of blood-traitor traitor!

-

"Malfoy! Of all-- of all people!"

It was the next day, after dinner; Ron was pacing in the common room, scolding, and you were on the couch, your arms crossed, Hermione and Ginny seated on either side of you. Harry was in his Occlumency lessons.

"I can't believe you, Y/n-- keeping a secret like this-- Malfoy--" Ron cursed under his breath.

You rolled your eyes. Since when did Ron have the authority to control who you go out with?

"I can't-- I can't-- why-- bloody hell," Ron went on. "He's the enemy--"

"It's none of your concern of who I go out with, Ron," you scoffed. "I can go out with whomever I like."

"Yeah, but-- Malfoy? Oh, you wait till Mum or Dad finds out-- you-- you blood-traitor traitor! And you! Ginevra Molly Weasley! You've known all this time and you never told us?!" 

"Oh, sod off, Ron," said Ginny. "At least Y/n knows what true love is. You're too daft to even tell that you fancy Hermione!"

Hermione, who was doing her homework, went very red and muttered something about forgetting her book in the library. She stood up, still blushing, and left the common room.

As she exited, Fred and George entered, chattering loudly. Ron quickly went over to them, hoping they would come to his defense.

Ron already told the twins about your relationship with Draco, but they didn't seem to mind.

"Oh just let go of it, Ronald," said Fred, rolling his eyes. "It's not like Y/n got herself sentenced to Azkaban or something."

"Yeah, Ronniekins," said George, ruffling Ron's hair. "Excuse us, we have Skiving Snackboxes to test."

They walked past him, Ron going back to you and Ginny with a defeated expression.

"Fine," he grumbled. "But if he hurts you, I will end him."

-

Ginny supremacy😌😌

Sorry for the short imagines, but I'm having a bit of a writers block today.

-Hayley <3