Mine and Only Mine

A/N- This is short but I hope you like it!

House: Slytherin

Year: 5th

--------------------------------

Not a lot of people knew that you and Draco Malfoy were a couple. Only a few people knew like your friends Blaise, Theo, Crabbe and Goyle.

You were one of the prettiest girls in your year, so Draco was very lucky. You had E/C eyes and H/C hair.

One early morning you were leaning on a wall in an abandoned corridor reading a book by yourself, enjoying the peace and quiet. Draco was still sleeping and you didn't want to disturb him.

Not a lot of people knew you were the girlfriend of Draco Malfoy.

A Ravenclaw named Jonas Porweigh who had been crushing on you for a while now went in the corridor and saw you. He approached you.

"Hey," he said to you.

You looked put down your book and said, "Hello,"

"Y/n, right?"

"Yeah." you replied.

"I'm Jonas. Jonas Porweigh. Ravenclaw," he held out his hand to shake and you shook it. "You know, I think you're very pretty. So there's this Hogsmeade weekend..." said Jonas.

He didn't know that Draco was watching from the very time he said 'Hey' to you. He stalked over to where you stood.

"Uh-" you got cut off by Draco grabbing you by the waist and crashing his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, returning the gesture.

You broke apart. 

"You were saying, Porweigh?" Draco sneered, his arms still around your waist.

"Oh- I... I- uh," he stammered.

"Y/n is mine. So get lost." Draco said.

Jonas ran away.

You buried your fingers in his hair. "Jealous, are we, Malfoy?" you smirked.

"I just want him to know that you're mine. Tell me you're mine and only mine." Draco said.

"I'm yours and only yours." you whispered.

Draco smiled before putting his lips on yours again.

---------------------------------

A/N- Sorry if that was really shitty lol