Positive pt. 1

Year: after Hogwarts
House: any

Requests anyone???

Super super sorry if the oneshots are getting kinda short, but gahh writers block lmao

Note: Idk why but all the Weird Sisters (a wizarding band) members are male, (which i found out in the Harry Potter fandom website), but here let's pretend they're girls oki.

-

You woke up feeling very sick and nauseous.

"Ugh..." you groaned as you stood up, a slight headache attacking you.

You ignored your bloated feeling as you walked downstairs in the kitchen to see your husband, Draco, reading the Daily Prophet while a house elf served him breakfast.

"Morning, love," he greeted, pecking your cheek as you sat down beside him.

"G'morning," you answered, smiling at him. You grunted as another wave of nausea hit you and you stood to get a glass of water.  

"Everything alright?" Draco asked you over the top of the newspaper.

"Yeah, just-- just feeling a little sick." 

"Do you need me to stay here?" he asked, rubbing your back as you took your seat beside him again. "I can stay home from work if you want."

"No, it's okay Draco, I'll be fine," you smiled reassuringly at him. "Maybe I just need to rest."

"If you say so," said Draco, although he still sounded a bit worried.

-

You rested a little while after Draco left, but you couldn't shake off the uncomfortable feeling.

You ate a little food but it somehow it ended up with you rushing to the bathroom and throwing up.

You flopped down on the bed weakly, trying to fall asleep.

You tossed and turned for a few minutes.

Then you sighed, giving up on sleeping and getting one of the magazines on your bedside.

You got one called Witch Weekly which contained a bunch of interesting news about some people, and also had some tips and things for situations.

You skimmed through the pages, browsing and reading through the articles when a certain one caught your eye.

It was one of the members of the Weird Sisters, a wizarding band, getting pregnant.

"I felt nausea and small headaches, and I sometimes emptied out my contents," says Kirley Duke, lead guitarist of the Weird Sisters, it read. "I asked my bandmate Heathcote Barbary why I was feeling like this, and she said it could be due to pregnancy. I took a muggle test (page 8), and it turns out, I was." 

Wait.

You couldn't be...

Pregnant?

You decided to go to a muggle store and buy the test Kirley was talking about.

Just to be sure.

Quickly changing, you left the house and went to a muggle store, looking for a muggle pregnancy test device that was mentioned in the article.

You got the most expensive ones so it could be accurate, you didn't want a false result. You paid for 3 tests and went back home.

You shut yourself in the bathroom, reading the instructions of the test before using it. You waited before the results showed up.

Two lines.

Positive.

You tried again, with the second one.

Positive.

Your hand shaking, you used the last one.

Positive.

-

You waited, twisting your hands together, for Draco to come back home.

Honestly, you didn't know how to feel.

You were ecstatic, yet you were scared.

You snapped out of your thoughts as the door of your house opened, Draco coming back from work.

"Hey, Y/n," he smiled as he walked over to you, pressing a short kiss to your lips.

"Hey-- Hey, Draco," you grinned back nervously as you pulled away. "How was work?"

"Fine, the Ministry has a lot less to focus on now that Voldemort's gone," he replied. "How about you? Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah... yeah I--" the words somehow got stuck in your throat. "Uh... Listen, Draco, I have to tell you something..." 

"What's wrong?" he asked as you both sat down on the couch. 

"I..." taking a deep breath, your shaking hands pulled out the three tests, which you had placed in your pocket.

You gave it to him.

He stared at it for a moment. "Wait... I know muggles use this as..."

You looked at him, unable to read his expression.

He looked at you, taking your hand. "Do you mean to say... you're pregnant?"  

You squeezed his hand gently, then you nodded. "Yes, I'm pregnant, Draco."

 You waited for his reaction, watching him with a hopeful yet nervous expression on your face.

And then he grinned the biggest smile you've ever seen him do.

"Love, this is amazing! Oh I can't believe this!" he wrapped you up in a very tight hug. Once let go he shouted, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!"

 He pulled you close once more and crashed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

When you both pulled away, he was suddenly worried. "What if I'm the worst dad ever? What if the child doesn't like me? What if--"

You shut his rambling with another kiss. You pulled back saying, "You'll be a great father. I just know it."

"But..." he lifted his sleeve which revealed a gray, inactive Dark Mark. "If the kid finds out I'm a-- a--"

"Hey," you laid a hand on his cheek gently.  "That's all past now. Even if our child will know, he won't mind. You know why? Because I know you'll be the best, caring, and loving dad he could ask for."

Draco smiled softly, his hand coming up to rest on yours. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

Should I do pt. 2???