A Christmas Surprise

This imagine is a little Christmas special. I can't post this on Christmas cuz we'll be busy. Anyway enjoy! <3 oh, and if it's short i'm rlly sorry but i'm in a hurry rn... even tho there's a pandemic we're still busy on Christmas season lol.

House: Any

Year: 2 years after the war

-

You and Draco have been together since the Yule Ball, aka Christmas Day.

It was Christmas Eve, and Draco was pacing around his room, deciding on what your Christmas gift should be. It was not only Christmas, but also your anniversary. 

He needed to get it already, because you were coming over on Christmas Day, since there would be a Malfoy Christmas Ball.

"Draco, it's a Christmas gift! You've given Y/n Christmas gifts before, why can't you think of one now?" Blaise, who was staying over, asked.

"I just want it to be special," Draco answered, "And it's not just Christmas, it's our anniversary too. What will I buy? C'mon, mate, give me ideas."

"Maybe," said Blaise, "it doesn't have to be something you buy."

"Huh?"

"Y'know," Blaise said smartly, "Something from the heart."

"Since when have you been someone who gives that kind of advice?" Draco asked, chuckling.

"Dunno," said Blaise. "I guess it's from all those movies where guys don't know what do buy for their girlfriends."

Draco thought for a while. You two have been going out for quite some time now...

He did it. He knew what to get you.

It was the day of the Christmas ball of the Malfoys. Everyone they knew were invited. You bought your dress as a gift to yourself.

(eheh i saw that online and i think it's prettyyy)

You twirled around in delight. 

Once you arrived there, you looked for Draco. You were checking through the crowds of people for the familiar platinum blonde hair when you felt arms snake around your waist.

"Hey, love," said the one and only voice of Draco Malfoy. "You look ravishing."

You turned to face him. "Hi, Draco," you said. "You look handsome."

Throughout the night, you and Draco danced, and enjoyed each others' presence.

Then he led you to a balcony while everyone else was inside.

"Here," he said, handing you a box. "Merry Christmas, and Happy Anniversary."

You opened it, revealing a beautiful locket. "Wow, this is beautiful."