Blood-traitor traitor pt. 1

There will be a pt. 2 so it's kinda short lolol

*Note: In this imagine, u are a Weasley!*

Year:  5th
House: Gryffindor (Weasley xd)

-

Y/N POV

My name is Y/n. The twin sister of Ron Weasley. But also the girlfriend of the one and only,

Yep.

Draco Malfoy.

But, my brothers don't know that. Only Ginny does, being the most understanding among all eight of us. And she promised not to tell anyone.

I'm rather different than my siblings. The only similarity is that I'm Gryffindor, like them.

Their hair is a vibrant shade of red, while mine is a h/c with a tiny tint of red. (if you have red hair ignore this)

Ginny fancies Harry Potter, while I go out with Harry's enemy, Draco Malfoy.

Yet how different I was, they all still loved me.

But still, except for Ginny, they don't know that I date one of their rivals.

Until today, that was.

I was staying with Ron and Ginny in the common room, watching Fred and George, our older twin brothers, sell their latest products from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, the joke business they've started.

George was holding a hat, holding it out to the rest of the Gryffindors. He wore it and his head vanished, so George was now looking like a headless man.

He took it off and his face reappeared earning many claps from the rest.

"Headless Hats!" Fred was saying. He took one hat, placed it on, and like George, Fred's head disappeared, and like George, when he removed it, he showed up again, gaining more applause from the Gryffindors. "Two galleons each!"

As everyone started lining up to pay for a Headless Hat, I checked the time. It was nearly eight p.m, and Draco and I planned to meet in the deserted corridor on the 7th floor.

I stood up. "Uh, I have to go."

"Where have you been going, eh?" asked Ron suspiciously. "This is the third night in a row!"

Damn it, Ron, do you ever mind your own business?

I avoided his gaze as I told him, "None of your business," 

"Tell me--" Ron started to argue as I threw Ginny a look for help and she nodded slowly, knowing where I was going. She quickly intervened so I could exit the common room without anyone noticing.

"Hey, Ron," she said, tapping my twin brother's arm.

"What?"

"You're stupid."

Ron stared at Ginny confusedly which gave me time so slip through the crowd buying Fred's and George's Headless Hats and out of the common room.

I quietly crept past the corridors, twice or thrice checking for Filch or Umbridge.

I reached the 7th floor corridor to find Draco waiting there, leaning against the wall.

"Y/n," he said as he saw me approaching."What took you so long?" he asked.

"Ron," I said and he nodded. "How'd you get here so fast?"

He tapped the silver badge on his chest, the one right next to his prefects' one. "Inquisitorial Squad privileges."

"Ah, right," I dawned in understanding.

Draco smirked. "So are we just going to keep talking or are you going to kiss me?"

I laughed before walking close to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my lips to his.

He happily accepted, wrapping both his arms around me and kissing me back with the same amount of fervor.               

He moved his hand up, cupping my cheek when we heard a loud sputter.

"Bloody hell!"

You both pulled apart to see Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny standing there, Harry and Hermione looking surprised, Ron looking as though he was slapped in the face, and Ginny out of breath.

"I... tried to... stop... him..." she panted.

Shit, I forgot about Dumbledore's Army.