Meeting again (Request)

Year: only the flashback was at the battle of Hogwarts but the actual time was three years
after the war

House: any

This was requested by @simp4ddraco  :) give her a follow and I also recommend checking out her Draco books! it's really nice :D

-

~flashback~

"Draco," Lucius called through the broken courtyard.

Draco didn't move, looking down as his hand clasped tightly to his girlfriend's.

"Draco."  his father said again.

He didn't move still.

But then Narcissa's voice echoed through the battle field.

"Draco, come."

Lilly looked at her boyfriend. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly, thinking of his decision.

His mother's soft voice rang through again. "Draco."

She felt his hand loosen slightly from both their grips.

"You can't be serious, Draco..." Lilly looked at him horrified.

"I have to, I'm sorry," he let go of her hand. 

"I'm sorry..." he murmured one last time as he crossed the space toward the enemies.

Lilly's eyes welled up with tears but she quickly wiped them away. As she put down her hands she saw Draco being embraced awkwardly by Voldemort.

Little did Draco know, he left her. Along with his child...

~end~ 

-3 years later-

Since Draco and his family fled the scene that event, Lilly hasn't seen the Malfoys at all.

She was pregnant when her boyfriend left, and now had a three year-old son in her hands.

Lilly sighed as she remembered those memories, her string of thoughts broken by an excited voice.

"Mummy!"

She turned and her son came running energetically into the room with his little legs.

"Hey, my darling!" she smiled and scooped him up into her lap. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah! Diagon Alley!" he hopped off his mother and continued to cheer all the way to the fireplace, where a pot of Floo Powder was located.

Lilly followed, picked up her son and stepped into the unlit fireplace. She took a handful of the ash-like powder. "You wanna say it?" she asked her child.

"Yeah!"

"Okay, but remember to speak really clearly."

He nodded happily. "Diagon Alley!" he shouted as Lilly let go of the Floo Powder, creating a fiery green flame engulf the two and bring them to Diagon Alley.

They soon spun out of a fireplace in Flourish and Blotts. Lilly placed her son on the ground.

"Where do you want to go first?" she asked him as they went out to the cobbled road of Diagon Alley.

"Ooh! There!" he took her hand and pulled his mother across the road to a colorful store, the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

The three year-old's eyes widened in awe as he looked at all the fun prank toys and candies.