Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV:

MMA awards had just finished and I was going with my other members to our car. "Jisoo Unnie, are you okay" Rose said knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked up to her and smiled, "Yes, Don't worry Chae." I said and we went to the car. 

Once we got to the dorm, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. My body muscles relaxed the moment the hot water hit my body. The water trailed down my hair onto my neck washing my entire body. 

Just then, I heard a knock. "Yes", I shouted from the shower. "Unnie, you're playing to day right" Jennie asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yes, I mean I always do every night" I said. "Ok, unnie. Remember to be careful when you go.  And your flute is in the basement." Jennie said and went. (FYI: Only Jennie knows that Jisoo's different and special)

After taking a shower, I got out in my robe and went downstairs to see the rest of them eating. Lisa looked towards me and motioned for me to come over. I went there and sat down and began eating. 

After eating the girls went to sleep because the were all very tired. I made sure each one was in deep sleep and changed into my long silk robes. I wore a long jacket covering myself and went outside. But before I could step out of the house, someone pulled me inside taking me into my room. 

Jennie's POV:

We had just finished eating and the two maknaes were asleep. We had just switched rooms and Jisoo and I were roommates. I knew Jisoo would check on us everynight to make sure we were asleep so I pretended to sleep. 

I saw Jisoo slowly enter our room and check if I was sleeping. I tried my best not to move and once she was gone, I opened my eyes again. I knew she was in the bathroom so I waited in my room to see what she would do next. 

You see, Jisoo unnie only told me that she was different and she fought. Ever since then, I'm the one who takes care of her and heals her wounds. I never knew why but every night exactly at 11:30 PM. She goes into the forest and plays her flute. 

I saw her in her silk robes about to go out when I quickly pulled her inside to our room.

She turned around and looked at me shocked, "Jennie, I thought you were asleep." I just shook my head and started taking off her robes. I looked at her back to see the stab wound. "I told you to change the bandage didn't I." I said getting a first aid kit. 

She just stayed quiet. Aish this girl. Sometimes I wonder whose older. I carefully wrapped the bandage around her wound and sealed it. Then I put her robes back on and turned her towards me. 

"Unnie, please be more careful. I love you very much and I can't bare to lose you. Your health comes first before anyone else whom you protect. Ok?" I said making sure to emphasize on the last part. She nodded and then kissed my forehead.

"Of course Jendukie. I'll make sure to be in good health. Only that way I can protect your precious crush, God of Destruction." she said smirking at the last part. I blushed crimson. "God Unnie, you'll never stop teasing me will you. I already told you, I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON NAMJOON SUNBAE-NIM." I said. She smirked and turned around, "Mhm, whatever floats your boat dumpling". 

With that she went to basement, took her flute, and went out the door to the forest.