Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV:

I saw Jisoo stop in front of a tall building. 

She entered a card and then we went inside

She entered a card and then we went inside.  We went up on the elevator to the 6th floor and we went to the very last door. She entered a pin and opened the door. 

I went in hesitantly and looked at my surroundings. Everything was quite neat and the aroma in the entire room brought me in. It was just so tempting. 

My eyes moved to a picture frame that rested on an oak wood side table. It was a little girl hugging a tree. I looked next to that one to see 5 people. A young girl, a teenage girl and boy, and a woman and a man. 

The little girl had heart shaped lips just like Jisoo. She clutched onto a red and black flute that was in her hand. It was much like Jisoo's keychain. 

I was about to look at the next one when Jisoo came to me with a cup. "Tea" she said and gave me the cup. 

I took the cup and gently placed it down on the side table. "They're my family" she suddenly said. "W-what" I asked confused. 

She pointed to the pictures on the side table. "The two tall people are my parents and the two teenagers are my siblings" she said pointing to the figures. 

I looked around and saw a violin and a guitar on the side of the room in a corner. "You play the violin and guitar" I asked. I knew she played drums and piano but I didn't know she played guitar and violin. 

"Wha- Oh no, I mean I know how to play guitar but I don't know how to play violin. I just bought a violin for u-umm s-show." she said. 

I looked at her and nodded. "You mind if I play a little" I asked picking up the violin. She smiled and gave me the bow. 

As soon as I placed the bow on the violin, my fingers started moving. It was like I was a completely different person. 

Subconsciously, I started playing that melody  which Jisoo played on the flute. I tried to stop but my fingers had a mind of their own. They kept on playing. I could tell Jisoo go rigid when I started playing. 

I finally stopped and looked at Jisoo. Her mouth was open and her eyes showed she was in shock. 

"W-what t-the h-heck

"W-what t-the h-heck." she stuttered. "W-where did you learn t-that" she asked still in shock. I looked at her and sighed. Then she asked, "A-are you p-perhaps that v-violin b-boy" she asked hesitantly.

I was about to answer when I saw a small figure come towards me. It was that grandma who talked to Jisoo. she came closer t me and held me by my shoulders. 

"Tae, you have to say yes. Something very bad is going to happen soon. And Jisoo has been taking the burden of doing this for so long. The spirits are getting stronger and she won't be able to do it alone. You must help her".

I was about to ask her something when she was gone. "Tae, Tae, KIM TAEHYUNG" I heard a female voice I shout. 

I jumped up in fear and looked towards Jisoo. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you startled. It's just I was calling you for a long time" she said.

I just nodded and sat down. "So about my question, A-are you?" she asked. 

I looked at her and then sighed. I then told her everything. From when I was first saw her transform to when the grandma came to me.

After I told her everything, she seemed very shocked. I mean who wouldn't be shocked if they found out someone knew their deepest darkest secrets. 

But the one thing I was afraid of was losing her. What if she thought that I was stalking her. What if she hated me after that. What if she never talked to me ever again.

She sighed and sat down. "So you know everything now" she said. The only thing I could do was nod. She then asked, "Do you want to know the entire story". I looked at her in confusion. "What story" I asked. 

"The story of my life. Do want to know why I do this Taehyung" she said. I felt shivers run down my spine when she said my name. She sat down and told me her story as I listened.

Sorry for not updating for a while. Umm, well I'll try to update a  bit more so yup. bye