Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV:

I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk around our community. I knew my way around here very well because we had lived her for a long time. There was a forest nearby and the view from that place was amazing. 

I wore a thick jacket and took a mask just in case. Then I started making my way to the forest. Once I got in I looked up to see trees covering the entire sky. There was only a thin ray of light falling down from the moon. 

I was just walking around when I notice a body suddenly pop out from the other side. I quickly hid behind one of the bushes. By the attire and hair, it seemed a bit like a woman but it also seemed a bit like a man. 

I decided to follow it just out of curiosity. I noticed there was something sticking in the robes. The shape was long and thin. It looked like a sword. I immediately started panicking. Oh god. I can't die yet. I'm to young. I'll never be able to have children or a wife. 

Then I thought, if I'm going to die, I might as well have last wishes. Please let all my members know that the music from the flute is so beautiful and- wait what. 

I opened my eyes and looked down to see that I wasn't dead. Wait a minute. That thing wasn't a sword, it was a flute. I jumped in happiness but then remembered that someone was still here. 

I went towards the direction of the flute music and saw the person sitting on the tree with a flute in their hands. I quietly went up to get a better view and hid behind one of the bushes in front of her or him. What shocked me most was who it was. Kim Jisoo

 Kim Jisoo

(Just imagine its Jisoo)

I was shocked. One was because how could someone look so ethereal and what the hell is she doing here. I stayed there admiring her and the music. The way her fingers delicately moved. The soft song of that ancient tune. 

As she was playing I felt the trees over us open up. I looked up to see a glass like barrier form. I saw grayish wisps of wind try to enter but the barrier prevented them. As the music from the flute got more intense, the grayish wisps also began fidgeting. 

It was almost as though they were being torchered by the music. Suddenly one by one, the gray wisps started disappearing and the music played by the flute started to become softer too. The music eventually faded out and then Jisoo opened her eyes. 

Her brown orbs had transformed into beautiful silver grey and her hair had started to change into silver tips at the bottom. Her black and red robes had transformed into silverish blue robes. 

(Just imagine its Jisoo)

She looked even more ethereal and beautiful as a white bunny hopped to her and she carried it in her arms. I looked at her and unconsciously smiled. Everything was amazing but just ine question ran in my mind. 

Exactly who are you , Kim Jisoo.