Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at the violin in my hands. I ran my fingers through the side of the violin feeling the smooth surface. I plucked the strings lightly to make sure I wouldn't break it. 

I took it and went outside to the terrace.

 I took the violin bow and slowly slid it amongst the strings

 I took the violin bow and slowly slid it amongst the strings. A small melody came out of the instrument. Subconsciously, my hand started making movements causing the violin to start playing. 

I looked down at my hands to see if I was really playing. I saw my fingers and the bow moving to my surprise. But one thing that was weird was the it seems as though I knew this melody. That's when it clicked. 

This is the same melody that Jisoo was playing on her flute. What. But how do I know this. Why am I playing this. I was shook out of my thoughts when I saw Namjoon hyung coming downstairs. He saw me playing the violin and then looked at me shocked. 

"W-where did you g-get that" he asked stuttering. I couldn't tell him that it just appeared out of nowhere. "I saw had it in my room for a long time but I never played it so I decided to play it now" I said hoping he would believe the lie. 

He looked at me suspiciously and then sighed and went back to his room. Why did he stutter when he saw me. Is he hiding something. 

Namjoon's POV:

Was he really just holding that violin. I was about to go to sleep when I saw a figure in my room, out of defense, I grabbed the nearest thing to me aiming at the figure. It quickly on the light and showed me its face. "Halmonie, what are you doing here" I asked the elderly woman in front of me. 

I knew her since I was a child, she took care of me and taught me a lot of things. Including supernaturals. "Ah, Namjoonie, you know the tail of the flute boy from long ago and how there is someone taking his place today." she asked. I nodded. She looked at me and went on, "Well, it turns out that there is another person to accompany her but he doesn't know it."

I looked at her, "Her? The person who plays the flute is a girl?" I asked. Halmonie could only nod. "Yes, and she is one of you guys, an idol. But the thing is that there is another person two. A man. He doesn't know it yet but she needs him."

I looked towards the elderly woman confused, "Why does she need him, I thought that she was doing everything on her own." I asked. she replied saying, "Over all these years, the flute playing has gotten her very weak, it isn't easy to send away evil spirits. So you must help that man find his true identity."

I looked at her shocked, "But why me, I don't even know him." She held my shoulders tightly and said, "Look around you Namjoon, why do you think your fellow band member would go play a random tune in the middle of the night. huh". I looked at her. 

No way, I can't be him. Can it. I looked towards the grandma and said, "It's Taehyung isn't it. She looked at me and smile, "Looks like your have found out, now all you have to do is guide him to her. This world of music won't survive if both of them don't come together" she said. 

She was about to leave when I asked her, "Can I know who the guardian is". 

She stopped at my words. she then turned to me and slightly smiled, "Well, one thing for sure, she isn't that Kim Jennie of yours" she said chuckling. I blushed crimson, "Halmonieee, when will you stop teasing me".

Ever since BLACKPINK debut, Jennie had always caught my eye. All of them were very beautiful but Jennie was probably my bias. 

I looked towards the elderly woman waiting for her to tell me who the guardian was. She sighed and said, "You can't tell anyone ok." I nodded waiting patiently, "Jisoo, Kim Jisoo."

Hello. Umm, I'm thinking of making a yuqi x jungkook book. There won't be any other ships expect for yuqi and jungkook. It'll be published soon so please read if you would like to :)