Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV:

After she told me everything, I felt bad for her. For almost her entire life, she had been alone. I wanted to help her and protect her. 

I had never seen Jisoo cry before but I could tell she was trying hard to keep her tears in. I went up to her and embraced her in my arms. 

I slowly patted her back as she hugged me back. Both our heart beats were in rhythm. My heart was pounding in my chest seeming as though it would burst any moment. 

I could also feel her heart beating in the same way as mine. I pulled her closer to me and inhaled her scent. 

The temptation of her strawberry scented hair, her vanilla scent in general, everything just pulled me in. 

I looked down at Jisoo to see that she was fast asleep. I softly chuckled and carried her to her  bedroom. 

I placed her on the bed and examined the room. It was very modernized. 

I looked at her face and observed her visuals. She was a goddess. A goddess on the outside but inside was a masked fragile girl. 

She was able to mask herself for so long but now I can read her like an open book

My phone suddenly ringed. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Namjoon hyung. I picked up and asked him what was going on. 

"hey Taehyung, I know we have a one month break but could you come to the dorm real quickly." he said. 

This was so sudden. Why would he want to meet with me. I asked him on the phone, "Why is something the matter Hyung". 

"No, its not that. Its just that we have to talk about somethings" he said. I mumbled a soft ok and cut the call. 

Did I do something wrong. I wrote a letter telling Jisoo I left and went home and left from her house. 

When I got to the dorm, I saw all my members sitting around the living room. 

When I came in, they all looked at me and RM hyung  signaled me to come into the room

suddenly J-hope hyung broke the silence and asked, "Where did you go." I looked at him and was about to speak when Suga hyung cut me off, "Were you with BLACKPINK's Jisoo". 

I looked at them shocked, "H-how did y-you know". They looked at me and smirked. God, I love them but sometimes they're very annoying. 

Jimin smirked and said, "so were at Jisoo-shi's house?" I groaned and replied, "What do you guys want, huh". 

Namjoon hyung spoke "Listen Tae, we know about you and Jisoo but you have to be very careful. Are you guys dating" he asked. 

I nodded my head, "We're only friends. I met her at a park and returned something she dropped so ya"

Namjoon hyung nodded and said, "Just be careful of paparazzi. We don't want them to find out and chaos to arise. 

I nodded and was about to leave when Jungkook spoke, "Tae, we know about you and about Jisoo. You don't need to hide anything from us anymore, ok" I looked at them shocked but then later nodded. 

I then said by to each of my members and exited the dorm. 

Jin's POV:

After Tae left, I looked at my other members. Suga was sleeping and Jungkook and Jimin were busy talking about Taehyung and Jisoo. 

When I heard that Taehyung and Jisoo, I wasn't so happy. I mean out of all girls, he just had to choose Jisoo. 

I knew Jisoo's secret and I knew Taehyung just found out about himself but why do those two have to be destined together. 

I groaned out loud out of frustration. Namjoon looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder giving me a sort of look. 

I honestly don't know what type of look he gave me but it seemed slightly sympathetic. 

 He then left and slowly the rest of them also left. 

Tae better take good care of Jisoo because....

Who do you think Jin is to Jisoo?

that's my only living family member he's destined with. Kim Jisoo, my cousin.