Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV:

When I woke up, I saw Jisoo lying in my arms. I looked at my surroundings to see that we were still in the forest.

Not soon after I awoke, Jisoo also slowly woke up and looked at me. I smirked at her thinking about what we did yesterday night. 

Of course we did not anything else but that was a damn good kiss.

I saw light red spread across Jisoo's cheeks when I smirked at her. "Why are you blushing Jisoo. Remember what we did yesterday" I said.

"Ugh, wipe that smirk off Kim" she groaned and got up. She was about to walk away when I pulled her right back to my lap. 

"W-what are you doing, T-tae" Jisoo said stuttering at my action. 

I snuggled my head closer into her neck. I heard her gasp at my action but it didn't stop me. "Since we kissed yesterday, does that mean we are dating now" I asked. 

She looked at me innocently, "I- listen Tae, I would love to date you but what about our careers. and I have a dating ban" she said sadly.

I mentally sighed. God why does the Kpop society have to be like this. 

I mean we're humans too. we should have rights to do whatever we want. I wish people could just accept us for who we are and not expect anything. Like god, we aren't radio stations.

I slowly cupped her face and locked eyes with her.

"Listen Jisoo, We'll find a way to keep it a secret ok. We won't say anything to anyone except our members, ok. and I heard Bang PD-nim say something about BIGHIT and YG collabing or something." i said trying to persuade her.

Jisoo sighed and looked at me with a soft innocent smile, "Fine then Kim. I guess we're dating now".

I hugged her and kissed her all over her face. The my oral muscles were hurting from how bright I was smiling but that didn't stop me. 

I looked down at Jisoo and I realized how lucky I was to have met this angel. She suddenly looked up and we locked eyes. 

Those big brown orbs drowned yet again. I moved closer to Jisoo and captured her lips in mine. We broke away a few minutes later panting. I looked at her face.

She was panting heavily from the kiss, her chest going up and down from the lack of breath. Her strand of hair fell down covering her face but she still looked ethereal. 

I pulled her towards me and held her in my embrace. 

"We'll be together forever, Jisoo. I swear I'll never leave you" I whispered in her ear. She snuggle closer, "Me too, Tae. We'll be together till we die" she said. 

________________________________________________________________________________

January 17, 2022

Breaking News Dispatch: Kim Jisoo of Blackpink and Kim Taehyung of BTS are dating. 

Their agencies have confirmed their relationship and they have supposedly been dating from December 2018. They have had a steady relationship for the past 3 and 1/2 years...

 They have had a steady relationship for the past 3 and 1/2 years