Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV:

Over past few days, Namjoon hyung has been acting very weird. He keeps on asking me if I have an interest in playing violin and whether I could play for him each night. I wonder why he suddenly wants me too.

I was going to the company when someone bumped into me. I tried to see who it was but she had a black hood on. 

The only thing I got a glimpse of was her lips. Heart shaped red lips. I also saw that she had a white dog. She muttered a quick sorry and then scurried away.

Those lips, heart shaped, they looked so much like Kim Jisoo's. Wait, was it Kim Jisoo? 

The lips look so much like hers. Red, thin yet plump, kissabl- wait. What the heck am I thinking about. I wanted to follow Jisoo but I remembered I had to go to the company to work on our new song. 

Why is Jisoo making me feel this way. God, I must be crazy. I was about to go when my phone rang. It was Bang PD. 

I answered the call. "Hey Tae, you don't need to come today. I have decided to give you boys a break since you've been working so hard. One month break ok."

Wow, that's new. I quickly thanked him and ended the call. I looked around to see whether she was still here but I saw no one like her. 

I was about to walk away when I saw something. I bent down to pick it up. It was a small flute keychain with a small tag that said jisoo. 

I looked to the direction in which Jisoo went and started walking to that direction

I looked to the direction in which Jisoo went and started walking to that direction. I was looking for her when I found a familiar figure in the park walking. I looked at the keychain in my hand and saw that it was flickering green.

As I went closer to the figure, it flickered faster and more brighter. I slowly went and tapped the figure just to see if it was Jisoo. 

To my surprise, it was. What surprised me more was that Jisoo looked very frantic and stressed when she turned around. 

She looked at me surprised and her eyes grew even larger at the object in my hands. "U-um, Jisoo-shi, is this perhaps y-your keychain." I said hesitantly. 

"A-ahh, V-shi. Um Thank you." she said as she took the keychain from my hands. 

Her fingers brushed against mine sending shivers all over my body. I looked back at the keychain to see that the keychain had stopped glowing. 

She quickly put the dangling object in her pockets before I could take another glance. 

I looked down to see a little white dog biting on my pants. I heard Jisoo mutter a quick, "Dalgom, don't ruin his pant." I waved my hand as though it was fine.

I slowly picked up the figure and it immediately snuggled against me. 

I chuckled slightly and then realized that we were still in public. I put my hood on just to make sure no one could recognize us.

 I tried to give Dalgom back to Jisoo but he kept on snuggling closer to me. Jisoo chuckled, "looks like he likes you huh." I slightly smile and petted the dog. 

"Since he doesn't want to get off of you. why don't you come to my place. You can rest there for a while and then go home. You look like you've runa marathon by the way." she said.

I didn't even realize that I was running to find her. All I could do was nod at her statement and follow her back to her house.