Chapter 5

Jisoo's POV:

Ever since that I heard that story, I've been playing the flute every night. Jennie found out so I had to tell her that I was supernatural but I didn't tell her the entire thing.  

I put my flute in my pocket and went deeper into the forest. I felt a little bit tired to go home because of playing the flute so I decided to stay here for sometime. 

Ever since I started playing the flute every night, I felt a little weaker. I was walking slowly in the forest when a hooded figure approached me. I quickly took out the sword I had tucked under and grasped it just in case. 

The figure came closer to me letting me see her face in the moonlight. To my surprise it was an old woman. She came closer and grasped my hand. 

"Are you the one who plays the flute every night." she asked still grasping my hand. I hesitantly nodded wondering how she knew. Does she stay hear every night. 

She smiled and said, "No need to hide it from me, I know everything. Don't worry, one day, that is very soon, someone will come and help you with these soul snatchers. A boy, a violin boy." she said and winked. 

She was about to leave but I had so many questions, "Wait halmonie, do you mean there is someone else like me?" I asked. She turned and then she shouted, "You will see my dear. Just wait patiently and never lose hope." With that she vanished into thin air. 

I looked at the spot where the grandma was one standing. Violin boy, huh. That would be nice, having a partner. This entire flute playing sucks my soul out. 

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at Jisoo who was looking at the fading figure of the grandma. What did she mean someone like her. I looked at Jisoo who was sitting down on a rock. She seemed very tired. It's like playing the flute sucked out all her energy. 

I was about to go closer when I felt my phone vibrate. Thank god it was on silent. I looked at the caller ID. It was Suga hyung. I picked up only to be met with the ranting of the old grandpa. 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Where the fuck are yo- oh hold up. I think my new pillow came. Just a sec." I sighed. Aish. "All right i'm back. Now as I was saying, WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU!!!!" I pushed the phone away from my ear. 

I sighed and said, "Hyung, I needed fresh air so I went out to take a walk." I heard him sigh on the other side. "Fine, but come back soon, its almost 2 AM" he said and end the call. I looked to where Jisoo was and saw empty space. 

What, where did she go? I looked around to see no one. I sighed and headed to our dorm. When I got home, that melody which she played was stuck in my head. I couldn't get it out of my head and I couldn't sleep because of it. 

I went downstairs to get water when something caught my attention. There was a violin on the table beside the sofa. 

I went to it and picked it up. Images flashed in my mind of whisps, the barriers, and Jisoo. 

I looked down at the violin and thought, "I wouldn't hurt to play a bit, would it".