(M) Epilogue

Jisoo's POV:

I woke up in the arms of Taehyung. I remembered what happened yesterday and I couldn't express my joy. 

Taehyung had finally regained his memories and we were back together. 

I slowly got up from the bed careful not to wake Taehyung up. I went down and went straight to the fridge to get milk when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. 

I turned my head slightly to see Taehyung snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. 

"Mmmh, Jisoo you smell so good" he said. 

Blood rose to my cheeks but luckily, Tae couldn't see it because he was to busy sniffing me. 

I slowly unwrapped Tae's hands from my waist and led him to the table. 

"Sit here and wait until I finish breakfast" I said. 

Tae pouted and sat on the chair with his hands folded in one another. 

I sighed and pecked his cheek before finishing up breakfast. 

___❖___

We both finished eating after sometime and we were currently sitting on the couch in each others arms snuggling. 

"Babe, are you free today" Tae asked. 

I looked at him and nodded, "Yes, why? Are we going somewhere?"

Tae nodded slightly smiling, "It's a surprise. but wear something nice, ok?"

I nodded suspiciously and mumbled a soft yes. 

___❖___

I was looking for a dress to wear when I went out with Taehyung. I looked at the back of my closet to find a checkered dress with a bit of black lace. 

I put it on and matched it with a black cardigan and went down. 

I saw Taehyung sitting down at the table in a black suit. He looked very hot. I had seen him at award shows like this but never this close. 

He looked at me with his lips parted slightly

He looked at me with his lips parted slightly. He seemed as thought he was too busy checking me out. 

I cleared my throat and asked Tae, "Umm, I'm ready"

He blushed slightly and smiled softly while nodding. 

___❖___

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at her figure. She looked beautiful. She had barely any makeup but still managed to look like a princess.