Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV:

After I left the dorm, I went straight to Jisoo's house. Luckily I remembered the way to her house. 

I was walking when I saw a bunch of girls huddled up in the corner laughing with each other. I pulled my cap down praying that they wouldn't notice me. 

I was about to leave when one of them shouted, "Ahjussi, can you give us some money. we don't want much, just buy us some stuff from the convenience store."

I looked at them with my head down not wanting them to see my face. 

First of all, the audacity they have to openly ask me to give them money. Secondly, how the hell do I look like an Ahjussi, I'm only 25. 

Kids these days. I just shook my head and proceeded  to go away but one of them shouted. "Yah, didn't you hear us. Give us money before we beat you up"

I scoffed. BeAt mE uP. Sure. I would have taught them a lesson, but I don't  hit girls. I looked at them and noticed their clothing. 

They were dressed as though they were going to go to the club. They're top buttons were showing and they're skirts/ dresses were very short. 

I scoffed and said, "If you want money, I'm sure you would go on your knees for that. Why don't you all find a sugar daddy to give you some money"

They looked at me shocked. shit I just talked in my normal voice. "Wait, you're Kim Taehyung right? Oh my god, its you. We're big fans. Give us an autograph." they said. 

"You think I would give an autograph to people like you. Get some respect and manners and maybe I would let you see my face" with that I walked off. 

Kids these days have no manners. I was walking when I heard a voice behind me. "Well Kim, that was some pretty savage stuff you said. Never seen that side before". 

I looked back to see a woman who had her face covered. By her clothes, she looked kind of older. "Umm, Ahjumma, have we met before?" I asked. 

She scoffed, "Ahjumma? Kim I'm like 11 months older than you" she said and took of the scarf covering her face. 

"Jisoo?" I asked confused, "What are you doing here. and why are you dressed like a grandma". 

She looked at me and sighed, "I dress like this so that I won't be caught. Plus we need to work on your violin skills" she said holding up a violin. 

I groaned, "so you only came to me because you wanted to help me play violin." she just hummed in response. I looked at her in shock. 

Other girls would fall at my feet for me, even female idols would sometimes. 

She suddenly spoke, "if you think I'll fall at your feet for you, you're wrong. Remember, I've got a bunch of boys who would fall at their feet of me".

I looked at her shocked. Did she read my mind. "No, I didn't read your mind, lucky guess?" she said. I just scoffed and we continued walking. 

It was not long before I realized that we were walking somewhere in the middle of the forest.

 "Jisoo, where are you taking me. This isn't the way to your home" I asked confused. 

She ignored my calls to her and just kept on walking. It was already dark and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. The breeze against my face blowing felt like spirits or ghosts. 

To be honest, ever since Jisoo told me the story of her childhood, I couldn't sleep. It's kind of embarrassing but I couldn't sleep without my lion stuffed toy. 

It's a relief that I live alone. I would be made a laughing stock if someone saw me. But then I have my handsome face to show them too. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard howling. W-wolfs. Shit, I ain't going in there. "Jisoo, lets go back. What if they're animals here" I asked anxiously holding onto her for dear life. 

She looked at me and smirked. What, why is she smirking. "Are you perhaps scared Kim" she asked smirking. 

"W-what, Me? Scared? O-of course n-not. A-and stop calling me Kim, you're a Kim too" I said whining slightly. 

"Sure whatever, KIM" she said. "Y-YAH" I shouted running after her as she had started to go even further in the forest. 

Time Skip

After a lot of walking, we were finally got to the top of the mountain. We were at a cliff. It was beautiful. The breeze and view from the top was all euphoric. 

From the edge of the cliff, I could see Seoul as a little specks of light. Everything was almost mystical. 

I looked at Jisoo's figure as she went and sat on the edge of the cliff

I observed her every move as she took out her flute and placed it to her lips. 

Those bright cherry red lips in the shape of hearts gently blew into the hole of the flute as her fingers gracefully moved to different notes.

I continued looking at her when she suddenly looked back at me. Our eyes met and I couldn't break away from those shining orbs. 

Unconsciously, I started leaning in as Jisoo did to. It wasn't long until our lips met each other. A tingling sensation went down my spine and through my body. 

I slowly started moving my lips against hers. I could feel her grow rigid for a second and then slowly give in. I broke out into a smile against her as our lips moved in sink. 

Pulling Jisoo closer to me, I started to kiss her with more passion. Her hands moved to the back of my neck and I wrapped my hand firmly around her waist. 

I could feel our clothes change into silk robes and our hair grow longer but our lips never left each other. She started playing with my hair and ran her slim fingers through it. 

 (Just Imagine the one with white robes is Taehyung and the one with black robes is Jisoo)

And we stayed like that for the rest of the night, resting in each others arms.