Chapter 12

Jisoo's POV:

I was sitting on the floor of my house thinking of what Tae had said just a few days ago. 

We were all so happy when suddenly pointed at me and asked, "Who is she?" 

When he said that, everyone was so surprised. I mean, who wouldn't be surprised when you remember everyone else but your girlfriend. 

To be honest, I was kind of hurt. We were dating even after Blackpink disbanded and we spent so many moments together. It all had to be taken away because of that car accident.

I remembered what he said when I tried talking to him 

Flashback - A few days ago

Jisoo's POV

We were all so happy when suddenly pointed at me and asked, "Who is she?".

Everyone looked  at Tae surprised by what Taehyung had just said. "W-what, you don't remember Noona hyung" Jungkook said shocked. 

I couldn't say anything. I was just looking at Tae blankly. My eyes had no emotion and I felt dead from inside. 

Suga noticed the tense felling in the room and said, "Come on, let Jisoo talk to him alone" and pulled the others away, 

He came to me and then patted me on my shoulder, "Everything will be fine Chu". I bitterly smiled and looked at their figures leave.

I turned my head back to Tae to see that he was looking at me in confusion. "Who are you, are you saesang" he asked accusingly pointing a finger at me.

I sat down on my knees and held his hand. "No Tae, I'm your girlfriend. We had been dating from 2018," I said softly. 

"Stop lying, we never dated. I don't even remember dating anyone after my debut." he said slightly annoyed at my comment. 

I was about to argue with him when he cut me off, "Listen, I don't know who you are and I don't care, but please just get out. I don't remember you so stop trying" he said and pointed to the door. 

I sighed I was about to exit when the doctor opened the door. He came towards Tae and asked him, "How are you feeling. Do you remember everyone?" 

Tae nodded saying he felt fine but then pointed a finger at me, "She keeps on saying that she's my girlfriend."

The doctor looked at me with sympathy understanding the situation. All I could do was smile sadly at him. He got up and then asked me to talk with him in his office.

At the doctors office

I sat on the chair and waited for what the doctor had to say. 

"You are Kim Jisoo right, Kim Taehyung's girlfriend." He asked. I nodded as I knew if I spoke, my voice would crack. 

"I know this must be very hard for you but he has just woken up from a car accident. The impact wasn't that hard but if you force him to remember you, then it  could lead to something fatal. Please don't pressurize him for his memories. It's a very low chance he would regain back the memories with you so I suggest that you break up and move on" the doctor said. 

I stared at him in disbelief.  He wanted me to leave and break up with Tae. Who the hell does he think he is. I got up angrily at his statement and walked away to leave the office.