Chapter Nineteen - The Sunset

After finally crossing the Arabian Peninsula, with a little bit of help from the Speedwagon Foundation, the Joestars and the rest of the crusaders were now making their way across the Red Sea, preparing to enter Egypt. However, something always had to be off.

"Hey, old man!" Jotaro called his grandfather who was right next to him, driving their boat. With a "hm", Mr. Joestar glimpsed at the boy, who continued to speak. His next statement caught everybody's attention. "We're heading in the wrong direction. I thought we were heading west, straight to Egypt, instead..." Jotaro pointed forward with his finger, slightly frowning. "Looks like we're heading for that island."

Without taking his eyes off the island, Mr. Joestar agreed with his grandson. He said that he had had his own reasons to keeping that a secret, but it was finally time for them to know the truth: someone was waiting for them on that island. "He's someone seriously important to our journey."

They all watched the old man quite interested in what he had got to tell them. There was no time to lose, so as soon as they all got on the small island, they started searching for the special someone they had to meet. "Mr. Joestar, are you sure this is the right island?" Polnareff asked while making his way through some branches and tall grass. "This is such a tiny place, it's practically deserted!"

Kakyoin agreed. "Mr. Joestar, are you really sure someone lives here?" he asked that question once again, just to make sure that it was not the wrong place.

With his back facing the crusaders, the old man looked behind at the other men and girl. "A man from India told me that he's living here all by himself." He looked so serious.

Right before the red haired guy was going to say something, the Frenchman cut him off. "Whaaat? Mangos from India?" His full of stupidity sentence made the others sigh.

Suddenly, some rustles came from one of the bushes around the crusaders. As he switched his gaze on where the sounds had come from, Jotaro slightly gasped after seeing a pair of glassy, hazel eyes. He couldn't tell whether the eyes showed hatred or interest, so the chances of having an enemy Stand user watching them were the same with having an ally there. Although, they looked familiar. With an indifferent tone, the boy announced the others of the strange person's presence. "Oi, someone is watching us from the bushes!"

Without any hesitation, seeing his hideout discovered, a man got up from the ground and started running deeper into the island's forest. They only caught a glipse of his face, but a close friend immediately popped up in their heads.

"From the back, that looks like..."

"That face!" Polnareff exclaimed.

They all packed off after the familiar man with gray hair and slightly different clothes. Even though Polnareff was the fastest one to follow him, he couldn't quite catch him until he arrived to his house. The Egyptian man was feeding his chickens when the others arrived behind the Frenchman. "Are you hungry, Michael? What about you, Prince?"

As she heard the names of the chickens, (Y/N) immediately thought of two songs her music tape had on it: "I Would Die For U", from Prince and "Billie Jean", from Michael Jackson. She loved listening to them as they remembered her of her father. Not only that, if she thought about it for a second, they also remembered her of the relationship she had with the rest of the crusaders. She knew that those two songs were known by everyone around the world and to others they wouldn't seem special, but to her they were more than songs, they were memories. Now they're only memories...‘ she thought looking at the small and hungry chickens.

The exclamations behind her snapped (Y/N) out of her thoughts. "That man... Impossible!" Kakyoin was trying to finish his sentences, but the shock was blocking his words from getting out of him.