Chapter Six - The Frenchman

Everyone at their table was eating slowly, peacefully, not being bothered by a single thing. Without counting the awful names chosen for the food, the dishes were rather tasty. The men and lady had never tasted something like that before, making it feel even better in their mouths.

"See? There was no need to be worried!" Mr. Joestar laughed, keeping eating.

"Well, they've certainly taken a lot of time to prepare this!" the French guy immediately agreed with the old man, smiling, taking a piece of carrot, cut into a star-like form, from another plate. "You know, this carrot reminds me of something..."

When they heard his slowly becoming arrogant voice, they all turned their heads to him. The Frenchman was smirking, holding the orange star between his sticks. That was the moment most of them realized he was their next opponent. "Oh, I remember now!" the white haired man continued. "Someone I know has a birthmark just like this one on the back of his head..."

He was referring to the Joestars, and (Y/N) knew it as well, after Jotaro's grandfather had told her why were they actually going to kill Dio. The menacing atmosphere rose between the six foreigners, growing stronger and stronger. No-one was eating anymore, they were just staring at eachother, probably trying to guess what he was going to do next.

Kakyoin pointed the French guy. "You... You are another..."

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, when the bowl of rise in front of Mr. Joestar started trembling. All of sudden, a sharp sword got out of it, aiming for the old man.

"Mr. Joestar, look out!" Avdol shouted as the sword hit the old man's prosthetic hand. The Egyptian didn't wait a second, he trew away the table to have enough space, then called for Magician's Red.

(Y/N) instantly jumped off the chair when she saw the table flying away, with all the food it had on it spreading on the ground. She sighed, her belly still feeling empty. ‘And all I wanted was a peaceful lunch, God dammit...‘

Avdol launched fire at the enemy Stand, who was fully visible now, but all the flames were caught by his sword. The Stand looked like a knight, with a really sparkly silvery armour. With no hesitation, the knight sent the fire to the flipped over table, the flames taking the form of a clock. Everyone around was amazed by the speed the knight had. The white haired guy started talking.

"My Stand's name is Silver Chariot!" He looked Avdol with narrow eyes. "Muhammad Avdol, it appears that you wish to die first!" The Stand user pointed out the burning table. "Before the burning clock strikes twelve, you will be a dead man!"

Silver Chariot aimed his sword for Avdol, standing behind the Frenchman, just like Magician's Red stood behind the Egyptian man.

Avdol took a step forward. "You have a way with a sword, I'll give you that! So you think you can kill me before the clock strikes twelve? You seem to have quite the ego..."

"Polnareff." the French guy completed. "Jean Pierre Polnareff."

The Egyptian smirked. With a single finger snap, the table with the fire clock carved in it burned down, falling upside down on the floor. After Polnareff showed everyone how good he was, by trowing five coins in the air and making a coin-flame-coin sandwich on his sword, he decided that the best place for fighting with a fire Stand like Avdol's was outside. They all followed him to an open space, full of weird but colorful statues.

(Y/N) loved the appearance of that place and was kind of sad when she thought that they were here only to see Avdol fight with Polnareff. "What is this place?" she asked looking around. The answer came, of course, from Kakyoin.

"Tiger Balm Garden."

The crusaders went up the stairs, ending up on a plateau, surrounded by even more bizarre gigantic statues. Jotaro, frowning, stepped next to Avdol, ready to help him fight the French guy. The student seemed surprised when he was told to go back.