Chapter Three - The House

(Y/N) was getting seriously tired. Is had been two minutes of walking since she had left the school building to follow Jotaro. Even though she knew that healing the nurse would've taken a lot of her energy, she didn't think it would've been that much. Her legs felt weak.

She was walking from tree to tree, staying behind every single one of them, trying to regain her breath. She knew it was probably really annoying to Jotaro, but she couldn't help it. After she decided that she had to stop walking, the girl sat down under a tree.

Just then, Jotaro stopped in the middle of the road and took a short glance back, searching for (Y/N).

"Are you gonna show yourself?!" he shouted quite roughly turning around, expecting to see (Y/N) behind him. That shout could have easily scare the girl, but right there, under the tree, she had already fallen into a deep sleep. Once he has seen her, Jotaro pulled his cap over his eyes. "Yare yare daze..." he sighed walking straight to (Y/N), only to lift her on his shoulder, just like Kakyoin.

She was as light as a feather, so it was no big deal for the student to carry her. Suddenly, one of (Y/N's) arms wrapped itself around Jotaro's neck, making him flinch. For a moment, he thought she was secretly trying to strangle him, but then he realized she was only having a bad dream and needed to hug something.

When (Y/N) stopped shifting and trembling on his shoulder, Jotaro could hear a short whisper coming out of her mouth. "I have... Faith in you, Jot-ugh..." the girl said slowly, then fell back asleep, before she could finish her sentence. Even so, the buff guy understood exactly what she had said.

'Cute.' he thought while another "yare yare" came out of his mouth, his cheeks getting a slight tone of pink. Humming, he continued his way home, not giving a single damn about the people who were passing by, looking confused and frightened in the same time.

While he was getting home, his mother, Holly Kujo, was cleaning up the room. All of sudden, she looked at Jotaro's photo, then took it, mumbling that he was surely thinking about her at school. Her happiness was shortly cut off by Jotaro's arrival. She jumped when she saw her son being slightly injured, carrying two other students on his back.

"J-Jotaro! What about school? And who are those?" she panicked. "One of them is covered in blood!" the woman shrieked. Holly stretched out her arm to touch kakyoin, worried of the worst. "Did you..."

"Stay out of this." Jotaro ordered his mother, turning his back at her. After asking the woman where his grandfather was, he left her room.

Holly way getting really worried about her only son. The fact that he didn't really talk to her anymore made her feel like a bad mother. "But, I can see right through you..." she said to herself, taking from the floor the photo of Jotaro she had dropped. "Deep down inside, you're still a sweet boy!"

A little thought made him turn his head slightly to her.

"Hey."

"Hai!" his mother flinched.

"You look pale today..." he said, his voice low and a little bit worried. "Are you okay?"

Unprepared for that kind of question, Holly was surprised by Jotaro's sudden concern about her. With the purest smile on her face, the woman answered happily with a "yay", then told her son that she was absolutely fine. The boy sighed and continued his way to his old man's room.

*

Tens of minutes had passed since (Y/N) had fallen asleep under some tree, while she was following Jotaro. She wasn't expecting to be waking up in any other place than that tree. However, when she slightly opened her eyes, she couldn't believe where she was.