Chapter Fourteen - The Scum

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to update, but I promise you that once I finish Vento Aureo I will try to post at least one chapter a week! This is a 6000 words chapter to thank you for waiting.)

A lot of bizarre things had happened while the crusaders were once again searching for a place to stay, after sending Anne back home. That time, there had been no Stand user attacking the ‘Hotel‘ they had been staying at, there was an entire city led by Centerfold's mother, Enya, along with her Stand, Justice. She had been more like trying to revenge her son, rather than trying to kill them all, but of course, Jotaro and Polnareff had managed to take her down as fast as possible. Again, (Y/N) had had to take care of her two friends and Hol Horse, who had come to the old woman to ask her to be his partner, but the girl had no problem with that.

After everyone was once again healthy and ready to leave the ghost town, the men decided that it would've been a better idea to take Enya to the city with them, find a television and search inside her memories for Dio's Stand powers. Of course, Hol Horse stole their car and left, saying that he would stick to Dio and his evil plans.

The next day, they were already off to the coastal town of Karachi, Pakistan's industrial and financial center. The crusaders were carrying Enya along with them, in the carriage that Mr. Joestar had provided the crew with. While the old man and his grandson were sitting in the front, the other four were all sitting in the back, taking care of the old woman.

As they were going down the street, Mr. Joestar stopped the carriage at a doner kebab joint, wanting to buy everyone something to eat. (Y/N) was so happy that she could finally have some food, after all she had been through, she couldn't help but close her eyes and smile at Jotaro's grandfather, even though he couldn't see it. He got off the vehicle and approached the seller, a guy dressed as a usual Pakistani man, with sunglasses on. "Excuse me, six doner kebabs, please!"

The seller smiled and greeted him. "That will be a thousand yen!"

That was the moment the old man froze. His lips curved into a grin and so he started negotiating with the doner kebab guy. In the end, he bought the six kebabs with less than half of the price. He took the food from the guy, but when he turned around, he saw Enya starring at him, with her eyes widely open. He dropped the bag on the ground, fortunately without having anything get out of it, and pointing the woman, he yelled at the others.

"Oi! The old lady is awake!"

They all watched her in terror as she was trembling and sweating, her lower lip twitching continuously. Just then, (Y/N) realized that Enya was not looking at Mr. Joestar, she was looking behind him, at the doner kebab seller.

With her voice shaking fearfully, the old woman spoke, still looking ahead. "I've told them nothing!" Her eyes were getting red. "W-what are you doing here? Do you think that I, Enya, would tell them the secret of Lord Dio's Stand?"

Everyone except from Enya and (Y/N) looked behind Mr. Joestar, at the person she was talking to. They witnessed as the salesman took off his white cloth, revealing himself to them. A menacing atmosphere fell between the crew and their new enemy as he took off one last thing, his sunglasses. While he did that, thin tentacles started crawling out of Enya's eyes.

(Y/N), on the other hand, wasn't paying attention to the tentacles as much as she was looking at the man in front of them.

"(Y/N), watch out!" she heard as someone grabbed her waist and took her out of the carriage, before Enya was going to explode. Judging by his voice, it was no other than Kakyoin, who saved her. She thanked him silently, before getting back on her feet.

"Grandma!" Polnareff shouted, while tons of tentacles were coming out of every single part of Enya's body. It looked horrible, but they knew they could do nothing about it. The old woman fell on the ground.