Pain? I think so!

Harry and I slip out of the door. Liam nods in our direction and we wave. We walk over to the dark green Lamborghini and slide in. I lean over and kiss Harry softly, our lips melding together. I pull away and look into his deep green eyes.

"I love you my sexy lady," Harry whispers to me. Then he turns and revs the engine, we speed off. Landscape flying by us, I smile at him as we pull up to a small little tattoo parlour.  We pull around back as usual, trying to hide the car from any fans. Harry looks around carefully before we step in. I thought I was going to see a bunch of bikers getting barbed wire tattoos and to be overthrown with the smell of alcohol. But I wasn't, it smelled like lavander and was really clean. There was a pretty blende girl about 17 years old standing behind the counter. She had hazel eyes and a dark tan, her face beemed when she saw Harry.

"Hey there stranger long time no see!" She hops over the glass showcase to greet Harry. Well no wonder he has so many tattoos. If this pretty girl did it each time...

"About 2 and a half years," he replies to her. The girl stops and looks at me oddly. I look up at Harry wondering why she's giving me a disgusted look. But before Harry can jump in I speak up.

"Hi, I'm Lily, Harry's fiance' what might your name be?" I hold out my hand for her to shake but she looks over to Harry with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, you brought your fiance'" she spits at him. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close, planting a kiss on my head.

"Yes I did, and I want you to treat her as if you would treat me," he gives her a stern look and she sighs. She leads us over to the chairs and asks us a few questions.

"Where do you want it and what do you want?" She asks Harry, I guess she's unhappy Harry went and ditched her for me. To tell the truth I can se why. She looks like a slag. Low cut shirt short denim shorts. Just ew. Harry squeezes my hand tightly.

"Our hips, and an infinity sign," the slag looks pissed when he said the word 'our' but she pulled out a needle and loaded it with black ink.

A/N Sorry if I get this wrong! Don't know much about getting a tattoo!!!

I pull down my sweatpants and shiver when she applies the sanitizer before she begins the tiny stabbing into my skin. I wince in pain, squeezing Harry's hand even tighter. The slag smirks at my visible pain. ABout 20 minutes later I look down at her work. It looks fantastic, even though my hip is bright red the black on my pale skin looks amazing.