Your turn!

Harry and I switch places for it's his time to go under the gun, well the needle... I kiss his cheek and he lowers his pants just enough for his right hip to show, and for me to get extremely jealous of the amount of skin this little slag gets to see of my little Hazza.

"Careful with him, he's much more laid back with pain than I am," I snarl at her. She rolls her eyes and laughs at me. Harry raises his eyebrows, last time Niall pinched him I gave Niall a black eye. I'm a dangerous gal to tick off and she's yet to notice.

She puts the needle to Harry's skin and begins the same pattern on him that she did to him. But he took it without wincing. In fact he has a cheeky grin the entire time. i can't help but snap a pic of it.

"Okay hun you're done," she says politely. Harry stands up and we walk over to the show case gingerly. While passing us the slag slaps Harry's butt. My eyes narrow till i'm glaring daggers at her. Harry pays her and she checks him out. i lean over the counter into her face.

"Listen sweetheart, you might have been able to get away with that when he was a single player, but now he's engaged to a girl that doesn't take shit. So back the fuck off you whore," I storm out of the parlor with Harry hot on my tail.

"Way to go babe!" he says turning me around. He kisses me passionately and runs his hand down my back. I use all of my willpower not to melt into his arms and I push off of him.