The good, bad and awesome

A burly man with black buzzed hair and a starched white coat strides in.

"I'm Dr. Wanker, I'll be your main guy for the next few weeks," he tells Niall. I see Louis hold in a chuckle. I shoot him a pointed look. I know his last name is funny but laugh after the man leaves.

"Wait weeks?" Niall asks worriedly. The man puts his hand on Niall's and replies.

"No I'm just kidding, I'm actually Dr. Long and you'll be free to go in three days," the entire room exhales a sigh of relief. The doctor laughs and walks out of the room.

"Well I'm going to go home, tomorrow Harry and I will be back, then the next pair can go and so on and so forth until Niall is released," I say taking charge. Everyone nods and we leave, as we step into the empty lift I turn to Harry.

"I love you," I whisper to him, he smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too Lily," he carries me out of the hospital and into the warm August night. Paul pulls up and opens the door for Harry and I'm slowly slipped in.

"Night Paul," Harry says.

"Goodnight Harry, be safe," he winks at me our usual goodnight wink. Sometimes I wonder if that man is getting more sexual the more time he spends with the boys.

"Ha ha, safe," Harry laughs as he shuts the door. I can't help but giggle at the implications, "and when the doc said his last name was wanker!" Harry guffaws. I laugh so hard that I snort, which only makes Harry and I laugh harder. We finally gain our composure as we pull up to the flat.

"Let's go," Harry throws me over his shoulder and carries me into the house. He sets me down in the kitchen.

"You heat up some leftovers andI'm going to take a shower okay?" I say before ducking under him and running to the bathroom. I strip in the middle of our room and hop into the scalding shower. I run blueberry shampoo and conditioner through my hair before using Harry's shower gel. I shave quickly and rinse off, I wrap a towel around me and step out.

I sneak into my wardrobe and search for lingerie that I've been saving. I find it and look it over. Extremely revealing black lace. Harry will love it. I put it on and slip one of Harry's shirts on over it. It covers half of my ass. Perfect, I run a brush through my already drying hair.

"Done," I slip out of the room and Harry turns around and gapes. I smile as the microwave goes off and he doesn't move. I stride over to him my bare feet padding on the wood and close his mouth.

"Better shut it before flies go in," I open the microwave and pull out our food.