Oh Shit

Harry takes my hand and leads us up to the door. I open it and silence comes at us. That's unusual, I walk into the kitchen while Harry is calling out for people. I catch a glimpse of a note in Liam's handwriting.

 "Harry! Niall's been hurt!" I schreech running through the flat to find him. He jumps out from behind the couch, eyes wide.

"Not Nialler," I run into our room and grab a small duffle. I throw a few of mine and Harry's clothes in it. I run to Liam and Dani's and do the same. I repeat that action with all of he other rooms. When I get to Niall's I go out of my way to find his favorite sweatpants and tee shirt.

"Harry, grab a plastic bag and get toothbrushes, toothpaste and deodorant for everyone. NOW!" I shout at him in his frozen state. He looks at me and it registers what I'm doing, he nods and runs off. I grab everyone's hairbrush and Zayn's hairspray by the time Harry is done. We shove it all in the bag and run out the door.

"Speak," I answer my phone whilst running out of the flat to the car to goto the hospital.

"Lily, by now you've heard that Niall is in the hospital," it's Paul. The person I want to hear the least right now.

"No shit? I've only packed enough stuff for the whole crew to live at the hospital for three days and we're on our way there." Paul goes quiet at the other side of the line.

"Damnit Paul what do you want?" I shout at him, Harry and I are already speeding to the Glory Days hospital. I hear him chuckle at my rudeness.

"Don't worry sweetheart, that's all i was going to ask you to do," and he hangs up on me. I roll my eyes and study the back of my Iphone 4S case fpr the next 6 minutes. It's a picture of a lily bud in black and white. Then in green gems the words 'infinity lasts as long as you will it to' are written. I can't help but smile, remembering the day Harry brought home my new Iphone and Niall my cover.

"I hope Niall is okay," I whisper to no one imparticularly as we pull up into the hospital. Paul is outside wating for us. We hop out the car and Paul climbs in and gives us directions.

"Take the lift that's inside the door to your left up to the third floor, go to the woman behinnd the counter and ask for Paul's room that your names are Rose and Larry," he speeds throuh. Harry is lost but I nod so Paul knows I got everything he said. Paul speeds off to park the car and we run in.