The beginning

Sorry everyone, this WILL be the last chapter of Rings, Gems and Other Non-Sparkly Things. I love everyone who waited with me to read it. Don't worry I'll make it SUPER long, and no. There won't be a sequel. But go check out some of my other books. I'll work on updating them more often. Love you guys so much!!!

"Harry, where are we going?" I ask my amazing husband. His green eyes sparkle when he smirks. His eyes trail down my figure, taking in the wedding dress.

"You look beautiful, you know that?" he changes the subject. I smile but roll my eyes, of course he won't tell me.  It was supposed to be a "secret," that's my Haz. He loves surprising me. I lean forward setting a hand on his inner thigh, I tilt my head to kiss him. Right before our lips meet I pull back teasingly.

"No kisses until we get there, unless you tell me," I hear a deep rumble of want in the back of Harry's throat. I smirk knowing that my little trick will break him. Kisses are something Harry looks forward to.

"If I tell you on the plane, will you kiss me?" Harry practically begs of me. I smirk and prop my now bare feet up onto his knee. I'll find out what I want to know soon enough.

"Okay, but only after you tell me," I reply seductively. I feel Harry wiggle uncomfortably, he's suffering from lip withdrawl already. He'll crack, soon too. His green eyes just bore into mine, I suck on my lip holding back.

                                              *2 hours later*

"Lily, you should probably change out of that dress for the plane," Harry suggests. I roll my eyes and spin my finger so he won't see me change. I know it sounds stupid but I'm still really insecure about the whole scars thing. I slide out of the dress and into a dress that was sitting next to me. It had one strap and was emerald green. I look at my black heels with a tiny emerald bow. 

"Okay, what about our bags?" I ask stepping otu of the limo onto the tarmac of the airport. Harry comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kiss my neck. He rubs my bare shoulders and I can here him chuckling.

"Don't worry about them, I'm Harry Styles," I turn around and press my body against his. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Come on baby. Where are we going?" I plead from him, tilting my head so my hair spills over my shoulder. I can see him swallow with difficult and his eyes go dark with lust.He sets his hands on my hips and pulls me up to his face.

"Roma, amore mio. Solo io e te," he whispers in my ear. I gasp and look up at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his. Harry lifts me up and carries me onto the plane. I entangle my fingers amongst his curls earning a moan. Rome, just Harry and I, beautiful.

"I love you Harry," I mumble into his mouth. He sets me onto the seat and kneels between my legs still kissing me. He smirks against my lips. He pulls away and sits next to me.

"Wow, Rome," I whisper to myself. Harry takes off his jacket and shirt. I raise my eyebrow as he begins unbuttoning his slacks. He just shrugs and strips down to his blue checkered boxers. He disappears down the aisle looking for something. I roll my eyes and slide out of my heels. We were in a expanded first class section. Only 6 seats with like 4 feet between each of them. I prop up my feet and sigh.

"Lily, babe. Look," I turn my head to see Harry in Jack Willis sweats with something behind his back. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What is it Hazza bear?" I ask him sitting up. He pulls it out from behind his back. It's a tiny blonde Chiuaua with one blue eye and one green one. My mouth drops and I reach out to hold her.